Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Mix

Some people react oddly to learning i'm not actually 6ft

Recommended Posts

When they find out i'm actually 5'11.5", they react like it's the 1950's and i'm a black guy who's been passing for white. 

It's not that big of a lie, Kendra.

I'm not trying to be too critical of your priorities, but there are some real red flags in that dating profile that got passed your vetting process. 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brooooooo ...that shit pisses me off. My Ls said I was 6...but I guess I was wearing boots since I'm a December baby and that's when I renew.

Well, I moved here and they got me at 5'11. So it wasn't that big of a deal to me...but I showed this girl at the time and she was like "you not even 6 feet😂" and I'm like, really...this is funny to you. 

My dick has met your tonsils, and you think jabbing at the inch off my head is gonna piss me off....

Well it did, fuck you bitch....hope you get 6 feet of herpes.

We still talk occasionally.

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Brooooooo ...that shit pisses me off. My Ls said I was 6...but I guess I was wearing boots since I'm a December baby and that's when I renew.

Well, I moved here and they got me at 5'11. So it wasn't that big of a deal to me...but I showed this girl at the time and she was like "you not even 6 feet😂" and I'm like, really...this is funny to you. 

My dick has met your tonsils, and you think jabbing at the inch off my head is gonna piss me off....

Well it did, fuck you bitch....hope you get 6 feet of herpes.

We still talk occasionally.

inorite

And how is that half inch measurement discrepancy the first go to when I gave myself a generous, and far more obvious, accounting down south. 

I'm not saying don't call me out on it, just follow protocol. There's an order to these things.*

 

(*These things being the inevitable and all too deserving implosion of my relationships)

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a good long time, I thought I was 1,730 mm tall. When I went to my hormone doctor and the nurse measured me, however, I was actually 1,700 mm. Don't ask me to convert that to ye olden feet and inches because I'm not going to do it. I guess the HRT must have caused a small drop in height. That's not due to changes in the bones themselves so much as the ligaments and muscles in my spinal column.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

For a good long time, I thought I was 1,730 mm tall. When I went to my hormone doctor and the nurse measured me, however, I was actually 1,700 mm. Don't ask me to convert that to ye olden feet and inches because I'm not going to do it. I guess the HRT must have caused a small drop in height. That's not due to changes in the bones themselves so much as the ligaments and muscles in my spinal column.

.... seriously, stfu

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Who measures themselves in millimeters?!

She went from about 5’ 9” to 5’ 7” but there’s no cause for alarm 🙄

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Who measures themselves in millimeters?!

Pretentious yukkjobs who need to tell us that they aren't going to convert it for us as if we cared and if we did, apparently didn't have Google.

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Who measures themselves in millimeters?!

Millimeters are so much better than centimeters or inches. You don't have to write fractions or decimals as much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

She went from about 5’ 9” to 5’ 7” but there’s no cause for alarm 🙄

Pretty sure tiity skittles ain't suppose to make you shrink like that....

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Pretty sure tiity skittles ain't suppose to make you shrink like that....

Oof @ “titty skittles” 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

Millimeters are so much better than centimeters or inches. You don't have to write fractions or decimals as much.

That's just because you're not measuring accurately enough. You could, in fact,  be  1,699.99999999999 millimeters tall and the nurse just got lazy.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 1pooh4u said:

Oof @ “titty skittles” 

Still have no idea what she means by those.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Still have no idea what she means by those.

I've been on here for two months and you still don't know what that means? When I say "titty skittles", I mean hormone pills. I also call them anticistamines, girl pills, antiboyotics, feminems, tit-tacs, and Notorious H.R.T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I've been on here for two months and you still don't know what that means? 

I think that's just a bleak reminder of how much people pay attention to you.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I've been on here for two months and you still don't know what that means? When I say "titty skittles", I mean hormone pills. I also call them anticistamines, girl pills, antiboyotics, feminems, tit-tacs, and Notorious H.R.T.

Most people don't give serious hormone treatments cutesy pet names.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I've been on here for two months and you still don't know what that means? When I say "titty skittles", I mean hormone pills. I also call them anticistamines, girl pills, antiboyotics, feminems, tit-tacs, and Notorious H.R.T.

2 months of no one paying attention to you besides that double chin.

You’re not a feminist, sthap right meow

9483FB3C-ACE0-4161-9CFB-1A3E0C304886.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mix said:

inorite

And how is that half inch measurement discrepancy the first go to when I gave myself a generous, and far more obvious, accounting down south. 

I'm not saying don't call me out on it, just follow protocol. There's an order to these things.*

 

(*These things being the inevitable and all too deserving implosion of my relationships)

Lets get this back on the rails....so, just how much did you embellish the southern hemisphere....like did you add an inch or did you go full comical with a shoop of it draped over your shoulder

Edited by André Toulon
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get it too ... but also from men who are 6ft and up too and I'm like.... it's an inch calm your jets. 

I did want that extra inch when I was younger though ... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I didn't come up with these slang names for hormone meds.

That's good to know.

Now stop calling them that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Lets get this back on the rails....so, just how much did you embellish the southern hemisphere....like did you add an inch or did you go full comical with a shoop of it draped over your shoulder

If you're going to lie on your dick, i've found it's best to lie big. 

A small lie turning a 5 to a 6 is embarrassing, but a big lie where you have a third leg that necessitates you buy the underwear with the special pouch is funny for all involved....

 

Sometimes

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Vamped said:

I get it too ... but also from men who are 6ft and up too and I'm like.... it's an inch calm your jets. 

I did want that extra inch when I was younger though ... 

You could get that surgery where they break your shins and recast them with metal additions that give you a few more inches in height. 

It's only around 6 months to a year to recover, rehab, and learn how to walk again.

We could do it together, with you going first and then me maybe.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mix said:

You could get that surgery where they break your shins and recast them with metal additions that give you a few more inches in height. 

It's only around 6 months to a year to recover, rehab, and learn how to walk again.

We could do it together, with you going first and then me maybe.

 

That's for shorties 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6ft is a milestone.  It's not that she's laughing at your height, she's laughing that you're not taller, if you can distinguish that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mix said:

If you're going to lie on your dick, i've found it's best to lie big. 

A small lie turning a 5 to a 6 is embarrassing, but a big lie where you have a third leg that necessitates you buy the underwear with the special pouch is funny for all involved....

 

Sometimes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mix said:

If you're going to lie on your dick, i've found it's best to lie big. 

A small lie turning a 5 to a 6 is embarrassing, but a big lie where you have a third leg that necessitates you buy the underwear with the special pouch is funny for all involved....

 

Sometimes

I have a friend that told me has gone the the complete opposite direction and according to him it works really well. He tells women he was a really small dick, like really tiny. "You don't believe me? Wanna see it?" Then he gets them alone in a bedroom and either she's not disappointed because she got what she expected or because she got much bigger than she expected, so she's good to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, brainscour said:

6ft is a milestone.  It's not that she's laughing at your height, she's laughing that you're not taller, if you can distinguish that.

......whew, I think I just had a stroke

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People constantly think I'm over 6ft. 















They're right.

Edited by Sieg67

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...