UnevenEdge

When there is no more room in hell.....

André Toulon

16 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I really don't dress up anymore, but if I find a legit squid guard suit...I'm buying it

Red sweat pants and matching hoodie. Black belt it you really need to. Fencing Mask with masking tape for the symbol. 

Check a sporting goods store for the mask. And if you are married to the idea of a full speedsuit, Party City carries primary color suits year-round although they might be busted for red right now. 

10 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Red sweat pants and matching hoodie. Black belt it you really need to. Fencing Mask with masking tape for the symbol. 

Check a sporting goods store for the mask. And if you are married to the idea of a full speedsuit, Party City carries primary color suits year-round although they might be busted for red right now. 

....Looks pink to me...But either way, they didn't have them at walmart, so I'm already over it.

• Haha 2

Vague colorblindness - reds especially start to fade out when I'm tired and since I haven't watched the show, I just assumed they were red to stand out more in a pastel environment. 

Should have got that Anbu mask when you had a chance. Then you could be a ninja and steal all the kids' snickers. :D

15 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

Vague colorblindness - reds especially start to fade out when I'm tired and since I haven't watched the show, I just assumed they were red to stand out more in a pastel environment. 

Should have got that Anbu mask when you had a chance. Then you could be a ninja and steal all the kids' snickers. :D

I'm colorblind too but it's mostly blue hues that run close to the purlpe spectrum....Since I'm older, it may have leaked into the purple/pinkish to reds but I'll just call it pink until corrected.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, André Toulon said:

I wonder if you can check to see who's vaccinated online too.

Nah there's not any sort of national database of the vaccinated, Honor System Joseph has your back there so don't waste any energy worrying about that - save your strength, you're gonna need it. 

• 1 year later...