UnevenEdge

a tap invasion

wacky1980

We hosted a tap takeover event yesterday in our outdoor venue, with one of the rising stars of the craft beer world. Some of the best beers available from Toppling Goliath were on our list of 11. Every damn one of these was delicious.

PXL_20210827_172153995._exported_1230_1630084974878.thumb.jpg.409f675736e33d2951063706e9b5009f.jpg

Not pictured is Term Oil Fluffernutter, a 13.1% barrel-aged stout that tastes exactly like a Fluffernutter sandwich. Also, saying "fluffernutter" out loud is fun. 

The sours didn't last the day, but the rest are still pouring today and that's just fine. Nearly all of these beers are 1) hard to get outside of the TG taproom and 2) very fucking tasty. I saved back a bit of the Cherry Fandango, a kettle sour, before it kicked last night. I'm enjoying that now before moving on to the Term Oil. Pinkies out, bitches.

I'm also filling growler orders today, while sampling what's left of the line again because yesterday was ridiculous. Besides the taps, we had a big cornhole tournament, axe throwing, live music, and a food truck serving some God damn amazing fried chicken and sides. And we raised a bunch of cash to support the jr high basketball program. So I got to enjoy maybe a handful of pours, usually just for show while playing emcee. Today I get to sip and enjoy. 

Pretty damn good Sunday coming up, I must say.

• Like 1