UnevenEdge

Fear Street Trilogy

DragonSinger

R.L. Stine partnered with Netflix to make a trilogy that takes place in the Fear Street world but not actually directly adapted from the books. I like that there's three different Horror movie types for each film. Part One: 1994 is more a Scream slasher, Part Two: 1978 is your summer camp slasher, and Part Three: is your 'The Witch' type film. Part Two was my favorite. There are some spoilers if you watch the second and third trailers.

I'm also biased towards Part Two below because it felt the most like reading an old Fear Street book. 

Edited by DragonSinger

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I really wish more of these get made. I'm not into all the possession stuff or annoying people lost in the woods movies that seem endless to me.

And the 100s of remakes nowadays.

It was def a refreshing trilogy to watch.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I watched these last week. Second part was also my favorite. Liked the trilogy overall besides the bad accents in part 3 and 

Spoiler

the mall scene at the end kinda felt more like I was watching Home Alone rather than a horror movie

I'm down if they do more movies or a series.

• Like 1