UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

13 hours ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Are fans of the band Ween called Weeners?

Pretty sure Ween fans are simply called "anyone who has ever listened to Ween."

All the kids I work with have fake IDs, and I'm bartending an event tomorrow that will be full of such kids. Also fuck them for talking about tiktoks and making me feel old 

I was surprised a few minutes ago that I heard a joke on 2 Broke Girls that actually I found pretty funny.

"What do a Rubik's Cube and a penis have in common?"

Spoiler

The more you play with them, the harder they get.

Of course if Comedy Central would drop their paid programming and shift Futurama from 7:00 AM to 6:00 AM I wouldn't be having to watch 2 Broke Girls on my after-work mornings.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

*Remembers the 800 thread count Egyptian bed sheets incident on Black Friday where a Walmart worker stood by waiting for the sale time, slit the plastic covering it with box cutters when the sale started and then ran the fuck away while the pallet got swarmed by customers*

Me watching at the side with a can of cranberry sauce and a DVD set of Supernatural: 😨It's just bed sheets!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

*Remembers the 800 thread count Egyptian bed sheets incident on Black Friday where a Walmart worker stood by waiting for the sale time, slit the plastic covering it with box cutters when the sale started and then ran the fuck away while the pallet got swarmed by customers*

Me watching at the side with a can of cranberry sauce and a DVD set of Supernatural: 😨It's just bed sheets!

.... it's just 800 count

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Nabreezy said:

All the kids I work with have fake IDs, and I'm bartending an event tomorrow that will be full of such kids. Also fuck them for talking about tiktoks and making me feel old 

Got canceled day-of because kids are fucking idiots! Ended up just having to do the old people one and getting out early. Was going to go to a show but I guess they all start at 8pm now post-zoom era? Trying not to drink or waste money anyway but still. Depressing. Was pretty excited for a minute to say hi and bye to whoever I'd see there. Oh well. Maybe I should just leave the house on Halloween after all even though right now I don't want to do that. 

I honestly can't wait until [redacted] gets sick and dies, which will probably, hopefully, be soon, but still not soon enough.

Spoiler

Fuck you, you sickly old brainrot addled cunt. Just GTFO this Earth already you foul miserable ogre. Everyone hates you, feel the hate, I hope it stings, let it poison your soul & shorten your breath and rapidly depleting lifespan. Let the bad vibes you have sown carry you straight down to Hell. I said begone, bitch.