UnevenEdge

What Are You Thinking About?

DragonSinger

This is ... messed up.

..... nooo .... not the corgi ...

Yo .... this villainy is getting out of hand. This is A+ trauma and manipulation blended into a compelling villain back story smoothie.

Now he's even more scary and ... murderous 

..... this bad ... 

But also 

anime-blush-gif-7.gif

I might be a little excited ... in the pants 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

Super Ghouls N' Ghosts is not a hard game I don't care what anyone says

It's actually really fun with a minimal frustration Factor. It's the only g&g game I can beat consistently without wanting to ragequit....the genesis one coming on second....the nes one is a bitch....I don't even count Maximo

• Thanks 1

.... put in a work order for my leaky pipes like .... 4 months ago. All they did was come in and tighten the knob on top of the sink 

Put in another work order because the pipes are dripping ... they came to look at it and said ... we need to replace that.

So water has been dripping into my trash can ... but now it's dripping so bad my whole bathroom is flooded by the time I come home. Me and the miniature are pushing water out of the bathroom and mopping and trying to towel up the remainder 

.....  so ... yes ... we will indeed be moving again when my lease is up 

Only I'm hiring someone to move for me 

• Like 2

I am ducking and weaving Squid Game spoilers on the daily. Foodie social media feeds have to talk about dishes from the show, Horror fans, Thriller fans, Korean tv fans, Battle Royal vs. Hunger Games discourse, world economy discourse, Train to Busan fans, etc are all talking about it. Let me have peace! I just want to watch the show without being spoiled once I'm less stressed out. Loki wasn't even this bad.

please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don't find my twitter please don-

Me: I'mma be nice and not embarrass this lady by keeping my opinion to myself.

Oblivious dude who's usually coming out of left field with his opinions does a read on this chick like he on Criminal Minds.

Where did the accuracy come from? Why he slaughter her like this? What gets me is he wasn't even being mean. 

3 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

What is NFT?

And before someone tells me to google it, “What is NFT” is WHAT I WAS THINKING ABOUT, so fuck off.

Non Fungiblikikkkmjk....

So anyways, it's a thing where you pay money to own like digital art or a book at extremely high prices because a crypto dude said it was a good deal, and the energy needed to do all that coding shit fucks up the environment even worse. NFTs also have a shitty reputation because the business of selling them is jam packed with scammers and art thieves. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

This shit is still funny. Did they have no one to consult? The whole thing was a scam from top to bottom that got exposed after just a few common sense questions. And they harmed their reputations by aiming this shit at teens. Seriously, what in the fuck were they thinking? No light bulb came on with that name either?

Edited by DragonSinger