Jump to content
UnevenEdge
DragonSinger

What Are You Thinking About?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Vamped said:

No .... it just smells ... artificial. Like it doesn't stink ... but it doesn't smell good

I think you’re probably right with the air conditioner.  Those wall/window units tend get a weird smell over time from condensate on the coils.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kudasai said:

It's going to be a long summer 

A long .... hot girl summer?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Vamped said:

A long .... hot girl summer?

A long ratched ass summer 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the hot dog eating contest episode of King of the Hill, Dale did Bill no favors by making him realizing he "should" quit because people were laughing at him... You know who wasn't laughing at him, and genuinely was sexually attracted to the hot dog eating and wanted to sleep with him and only didn't because 1) Bill said let's wait until after the contest and 2) Bill threw in the towel in said contest and quit the contests forever? That groupie. She legit wanted him and liked him for the eating talent. And for Bill, isn't that what was really important? In that other episode where he attempts suicide, was his depression stemming from him having not enough friends, not enough respect from the general public, or was it from not having a woman since his ex-wife left him leaving him with no children?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

In the hot dog eating contest episode of King of the Hill, Dale did Bill no favors by making him realizing he "should" quit because people were laughing at him... You know who wasn't laughing at him, and genuinely was sexually attracted to the hot dog eating and wanted to sleep with him and only didn't because 1) Bill said let's wait until after the contest and 2) Bill threw in the towel in said contest and quit the contests forever? That groupie. She legit wanted him and liked him for the eating talent. And for Bill, isn't that what was really important? In that other episode where he attempts suicide, was his depression stemming from him having not enough friends, not enough respect from the general public, or was it from not having a woman since his ex-wife left him leaving him with no children?

I dunno about that specific episode because I haven't watched King of the Hill in a long time but it's probably all of it. Bill's the only one that really doesn't have anybody. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

So something I read on a facebook post prompted me to look up Slash on wikipedia. The post said he was British-American. I never knew that. So I went to his wiki, which said he was born in England and moved to L.A. when he was five. His wiki page led me to another fact I didn't know: He is part black. I thought I heard somewhere he was Jewish, which I thought was the cause for his 'fro and relatively dark complexion, as well as his name being Saul, but his wiki page didn't mention him being Jewish when I skimmed it just now. The reason for his name being Saul was he was named after a Romanian-American cartoonist named Saul Steinberg.

Edited by Doom Metal Alchemist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not as much, to say that this theme makes me think of better times

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2022 at 2:48 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

So something I read on a facebook post prompted me to look up Slash on wikipedia. The post said he was British-American. I never knew that. So I went to his wiki, which said he was born in England and moved to L.A. when he was five. His wiki page led me to another fact I didn't know: He is part black. I thought I heard somewhere he was Jewish, which I thought was the cause for his 'fro and relatively dark complexion, as well as his name being Saul, but his wiki page didn't mention him being Jewish when I skimmed it just now. The reason for his name being Saul was he was named after a Romanian-American cartoonist named Saul Steinberg.

I dunno man ... I thought this was common knowledge ... maybe just in the black community XD

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be glad when Katt or Pat pop through and clear out all these ads for mental illness 

 

Eye Roll Blank GIF - EyeRoll Blank Stare - Discover & Share GIFs | Eye  roll, Eyes meme, Gif

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vamped said:

I dunno man ... I thought this was common knowledge ... maybe just in the black community XD

 

The first time I saw the dude when I was a kid, I said "that dude's black" I didn't know I was right until the Internet, but it was one of my earliest searches

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

The first time I saw the dude when I was a kid, I said "that dude's black" I didn't know I was right until the Internet, but it was one of my earliest searches

This is my first time hearing somebody didn't know he was black 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vamped said:

This is my first time hearing somebody didn't know he was black 

 

Did you know he was British though? :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think going forward pajamas will no longer be my standard home attire on my off days

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Backstage segments are easily one of worst to happen to wrestling 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You’re not not allowed to bring a parachute in your carry on but the TSA won’t exactly be thrilled about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like how my sister just sent a group text to me and my mom saying go look up Jesse Williams on twitter then said nah ... Imma just put it in the group text XD

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just found out LeBron James is rebooting House Party and I can't wait to be disappointed.

Also, where dafuq is Sorce

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I just found out LeBron James is rebooting House Party and I can't wait to be disappointed.

Also, where dafuq is Sorce

She's working. I think she said she'd be MIA for awhile 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vamped said:

She's working. I think she said she'd be MIA for awhile 

I remember her saying that, but it seems like it was a long time ago.

My concept of time is either spot on or completely dog dick...it's just so random

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2022 at 2:00 AM, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

Did you know he was British though? :ph34r:

Playing mega man x legacy and now I'm trying to remember....are you the one that pointed out that the bosses were named after G&R members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2022 at 12:08 PM, André Toulon said:

Playing mega man x legacy and now I'm trying to remember....are you the one that pointed out that the bosses were named after G&R members.

 

On 5/16/2022 at 12:09 PM, André Toulon said:

Wait, it mighta been kudasai

Definitely not me.

As close to that I knew was Ozzie, Flea, and Slash from Chrono Trigger all being named after famous rock musicians.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

 

Definitely not me.

As close to that I knew was Ozzie, Flea, and Slash from Chrono Trigger all being named after famous rock musicians.

Oh shit....They removed them?

I was playing X 1 and 2 so I didn't notice....But now I need to see.

https://www.denofgeek.com/games/mega-man-x-legacy-collection-will-remove-guns-n-roses-boss-names/#:~:text=For those who don't,name)%2C and Grizzly Slash.

 

Edited by cyberbully
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People come to my discord for me but they stay for the norwegian femboy w/a bubble butt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I wasn't a coward I'd take my friend up on his offer to move in and then just completely sever all ties with my family like I want to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why did they choose to play a trailer for a movie about Elvis before the Jujutsu Kaisen movie? 

..... Are these people really your target audience? 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Why did they choose to play a trailer for a movie about Elvis before the Jujutsu Kaisen movie? 

..... Are these people really your target audience? 

 

.....the Japanese love Elvis.

Or that just might be some shit I picked up from a stereotypical movie or show, but I saw something to that effect....

And thinking about it ....I might be thinking Koreans

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, André Toulon said:

.....the Japanese love Elvis.

Or that just might be some shit I picked up from a stereotypical movie or show, but I saw something to that effect....

And thinking about it ....I might be thinking Koreans

But it was in the theaters here. 

I will not be watching a movie about Elvis. The part in Forest Gump was all I need 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why are there so many activities this weekend? Isn’t Memorial Day next week? This is messing with me getting doughnuts. 

That tenderloin yesterday was all right. I wish my spot hadn’t closed. And why did my sorry butt forget to ask for my aunt’s Wi-Fi password again?

And now I know there’s a branch of my family involved in a land feud… in Tennessee, so despite the fact my mom probably got a legit claim to join in that shit, we were all like LOL, NOPE. 

Edited by DragonSinger
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is anyone aware of kek?  This is my first go around fully.  After this pans out, maybe my vantage will preclude pride and include the fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2022 at 10:17 AM, Poof said:

People come to my discord for me but they stay for the norwegian femboy w/a bubble butt

Alright alright I'll come to the discord 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

"The Broodwich issue. You know, Heidi Klum was on the cover."

If Heidi Klum was on the cover, wouldn't that make it the Heidi Klum issue?

......Was she eating a Broodwich

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2022 at 7:24 AM, André Toulon said:

.......

Seriously, fuck you

Screenshot_20220522-072257.png

Well now Im imagining Walmart executives working on this, making a presentation, and somehow getting this approved. 

Like an episode of Blackish 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vamped said:

Well now Im imagining Walmart executives working on this, making a presentation, and somehow getting this approved. 

Like an episode of Blackish 

They pulled it....I put a pic in one of these threads earlier

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...