UnevenEdge

Console tier list

Ric

I guess if were to do it legit

my-image2.thumb.png.1fb1902b65e95a11ff04b14ee82b9776.png

PS2 is definitely god tier. I did love my 360, and got it around a year before my ps3, and still played it more for a good chunk after before my ps3 became my favorite and more played of the two.

I did love my Gamecube, I remember getting it back in Christmas 2003. The PS1 was also the absolute shit. I know I had an SNES but I barely remember it. I do remember getting Super Mario World for it which was the shit.

The Wii I liked back when I got it, which was either 8th grade or 9th. I played a ton of it back then, but at a certain point I think I just went back to playing my ps2 until I got my 360. As for the PS4, honestly aside from Persona 5 / Persona 5 Royal I don't give much of af about the console.

I got the 3ds and original ds mixed up there I think. I'd place the original above it cause I played it a whole lot more, especially with a bunch of my friends back in 8th grade and 9th grade. Every lunch I'd play games with my friends. The 3DS I had buyers remorse since the first game I got was a shitty Kingdom Hearts one that I did not like at all. I then got Fire Emblem Awakening which was significantly better, and I put well over a hundred hours into playing it multiple times. Like at least 4 or 5 playthroughs. Didn't care about any other game though. Pkmn XY I finished but didn't really like. I liked ORAS but didn't finish it.

As for Switch, I can take it or leave it. Three Houses is legit the only game that I like on the Switch, and have easily put in well over a hundred hours into.