UnevenEdge

That oiled up Tongan flag bearer knows exactly whats up

Mix

It's like his third olympics and homie is never going to sniff a medal in....Taekwondo!!! Fuck outta here ¬¬

But you better believe he is going to smash hella fine and fit ass in the olympic village. 

I'm one hundred percent convinced that's what he spends three years training for and when the time comes he shows up oiled and ready. 

You think you're just going to smash that radiant goddess from Ecuador without contending with the fact that she lifted 319 pounds over her head like it's a joke?

Nah, B.....you need to stretch, oil yourself up, and make peace with your spirit animal or whatever that dance he does is.

• Haha 2

I'm over the olympics.  What they did to Biles was just....I mean, how can ANYONE justify that.  "you're too good to be the best"....WTF?

But enough debbie downer shit....The Olympic should just be like the army draft, you get a letter in the mail and it says "We chose YOU _________ to represent (whatever country you're in) to this particular event.  You got 4 years to get ready.  So if you're 5'1 and 112 lbs and yu get chose for shotput, buetter get in line..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mix said:

It's like his third olympics and homie is never going to sniff a medal in....Taekwondo!!! Fuck outta here ¬¬

But you better believe he is going to smash hella fine and fit ass in the olympic village. 

I'm one hundred percent convinced that's what he spends three years training for and when the time comes he shows up oiled and ready. 

You think you're just going to smash that radiant goddess from Ecuador without contending with the fact that she lifted 319 pounds over her head like it's a joke?

Nah, B.....you need to stretch, oil yourself up, and make peace with your spirit animal or whatever that dance he does is.

It's not oil he's covered in, it's sex panther

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

I'm over the olympics.  What they did to Biles was just....I mean, how can ANYONE justify that.  "you're too good to be the best"....WTF?

But enough debbie downer shit....The Olympic should just be like the army draft, you get a letter in the mail and it says "We chose YOU _________ to represent (whatever country you're in) to this particular event.  You got 4 years to get ready.  So if you're 5'1 and 112 lbs and yu get chose for shotput, buetter get in line..

It's like Roy Wood jr. said, "what's the point of playing table tennis to figure out which country is the best. Lets just have every country go to war, literally, ever four years. Everybody vs everybody, one gold medal up for grabs!"

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Chibodee Crockett, piloting the football-playing cowboy boxer Gundam.

I have very vague memories of G Gundam. XD

I only remember Domon's name and the more I look at the positioning of that Gundam's shinning finger the more suspicious I get 

• 3 months later...