UnevenEdge
ScRUBbyPUnK

Who you crushin on rn?

Who’s consuming your thoughts?

Got you ignoring red flags? 

Who you thinking bout right now? They know?

They famous?

That’s boring.

They live down the street?

They on the boards?

They bag your groceries? 

Why haven’t you told them? They married? YOU married? 

You need to be talked up? You need to be talked down?

Name them.
Or don’t.

Just think about them and post it. I wanna hear what’s in your fuckin heart.

Your stupid stupid beautiful dumbass heart. 

I made a separate thread about it, but I've had a girl crush on my hormone doctor. I haven't seen a ring on her hand so I don't think she's married or engaged. I haven't said anything because I don't want to arouse any suspicion or come off as a simp. But I have always thought she was cute and hot, and get some slight gay or bi vibes from her. And I have told my therapists about her. I haven't felt this way about anybody in a long time.

• Like 1

Dolly Parton reminded me of why she was my first celebrity crush today.

Dolly Parton, 75, teases her famous assets as she recreates THAT Playboy cover shoot

Otherwise I HAVE A CRUSH ON EVERY GIRL

• Like 1

My roomate was like that.  We dated for 2 1/2 weeks before we broke up because he cheated and some other stuff.  He gave amazing head and had great dick.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I made a separate thread about it, but I've had a girl crush on my hormone doctor. I haven't seen a ring on her hand so I don't think she's married or engaged. I haven't said anything because I don't want to arouse any suspicion or come off as a simp. But I have always thought she was cute and hot, and get some slight gay or bi vibes from her. And I have told my therapists about her. I haven't felt this way about anybody in a long time.

Sounds very exciting. What is it about her?

13 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

Dolly Parton reminded me of why she was my first celebrity crush today.

Dolly Parton, 75, teases her famous assets as she recreates THAT Playboy cover shoot

Otherwise I HAVE A CRUSH ON EVERY GIRL

It’s difficult not to feel some type of way about Dolly. 
and I hear you. I know I have that same blessing/curse. I fall in love 10 times a day. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Neko said:

My roomate was like that.  We dated for 2 1/2 weeks before we broke up because he cheated and some other stuff.  He gave amazing head and had great dick.

Like what? Crushing on you?

edit: you felt that way about him?

Edited by ScRUBbyPUnK
More
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ScRUBbyPUnK said:

I I know I have that same blessing/curse. I fall in love 10 times a day. 

It's our theme.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ScRUBbyPUnK said:

Sounds very exciting. What is it about her?

I can't entirely put my finger on it, to tell you the truth. Maybe it's because I'm attracted to intelligent women. Maybe it's something else. I didn't plan for this to happen, it just did.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

It's our theme.

Full disclosure, I did not listen to this song. But yes. 

18 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I can't entirely put my finger on it, to tell you the truth. Maybe it's because I'm attracted to intelligent women. Maybe it's something else. I didn't plan for this to happen, it just did.

How long you been seeing her? If that’s too personal you don’t have to answer. 

I’m processing a crush right now myself. I call it that because that’s what it boils down to. A process. I kinda ride it out. I don’t talk to this person. She likely barely knows I exist. Maybe has heard of me. I don’t interact outside of viewing and liking social media posts. She doesn’t follow back. She isn’t famous. Just a regular person. I just…think she’s great. I don’t know her outside of what she posts on social media so I do not know her. But of what’s there and what she’s brave enough to share of herself, I appreciate, respectfully. And that’s fine for me. It’s important for me not to project romanticized versions of my crushes onto them or to like dive into people’s shit obsessively and be weird. To just appreciate people for who they are. It also makes a crush easier to process that way. 

3 hours ago, ScRUBbyPUnK said:

How long you been seeing her? If that’s too personal you don’t have to answer. 

Since November. My original endocrinologist referred me to my current hormone doc. Said endo moved out of Delaware at the end of August to be with her husband. They'd been living apart for six years. And my current doc is a GP but she's well-versed in trans healthcare. She's come through for me since day one.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

Since November. My original endocrinologist referred me to my current hormone doc. Said endo moved out of Delaware at the end of August to be with her husband. They'd been living apart for six years. And my current doc is a GP but she's well-versed in trans healthcare. She's come through for me since day one.

Do y’all talk? Like beyond small?

3 hours ago, ScRUBbyPUnK said:

Do y’all talk? Like beyond small?

Not really, but I'd like to. I did some nonverbal flirting with her last time I saw her, but you can only get so far when you both have to wear masks.

• Like 1

rewatching the magicians.

kind of crushing on Alice Quinn. (actress Olivia Dudley)

I guess that makes me boring. 

fftwcbye8jm21.jpg

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

Not really, but I'd like to. I did some nonverbal flirting with her last time I saw her, but you can only get so far when you both have to wear masks.

It is rough. Trying to have an organic conversation with a person you’re crushing on feels like it’s fucking impossible sometimes. Especially starting one. You ever seen her without her mask? 

19 hours ago, nameraka said:

rewatching the magicians.

kind of crushing on Alice Quinn. (actress Olivia Dudley)

I guess that makes me boring. 

fftwcbye8jm21.jpg

I mean…do you have a room/closet/corner dedicated to her with pictures or trinkets? Trophies, we’ll call them. Do the pictures still have their eyes?  If not, yeah it’s kinda boring. 

15 hours ago, Virtual Satyr said:

Yep. Nichameleon. https://instagram.com/pixie_nic?utm_medium=copy_link

She does great cosplay, is hot as hell, loves Pennywise, and is Australian.

So yeah, she's practically perfect.

Hot, cosplay, Australian and pennywise. You’re right,  I honestly can’t think of anything else it’s like she was created in a lab to be the perfect woman. 

She make her own cosplay? I didn’t see any pics with materials and what not. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ScRUBbyPUnK said:

It is rough. Trying to have an organic conversation with a person you’re crushing on feels like it’s fucking impossible sometimes. Especially starting one. You ever seen her without her mask? 

Not directly. Only via mugshots and her ID badge. Trust me, she's very cute and hot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

Not directly. Only via mugshots and her ID badge. Trust me, she's very cute and hot.

.......you googled her mugshots?

Nope, im jumping the gun....you got arrested and saw her on the wall of people who pass fradulent checks, right?

You did not go home and google everything you could about this unsuspecting woman, correct?

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Nope, im jumping the gun....you got arrested and saw her on the wall of people who pass fradulent checks, right?

You did not go home and google everything you could about this unsuspecting woman, correct?

No. And when I say "mugshots", I don't mean arrest records. The mugshot was on her ID badge. Don't get the wrong idea LOL. 

Edited by Real_AirCooledGirl

6 hours ago, ScRUBbyPUnK said:

Hot, cosplay, Australian and pennywise. You’re right,  I honestly can’t think of anything else it’s like she was created in a lab to be the perfect woman. 

She make her own cosplay? I didn’t see any pics with materials and what not. 

She's posted some stories showing her make some stuff. I think she mostly buys props.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

No. And when I say "mugshots", I don't mean arrest records. The mugshot was on her ID badge. Don't get the wrong idea LOL. 

You said mugshots AND ID badge.

Learn to words

2 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

You said mugshots AND ID badge.

Learn to words

I'm not the one who looked up any mugshots other than her ID badge. My therapists did when I told them about her.

1 minute ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I'm not the one who looked up any mugshots other than her ID badge. My therapists did when I told them about her.

.......your therapist....looked up to.....

Nevermind, I'm out. This is a silly thing for me to have the slightest interest in

I am crushing on the couch while I play vidya games today.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cyberbully said:

Nevermind, I'm out. This is a silly thing for me to have the slightest interest in

From what I could tell, both therapists (the nurse practitioners, not my gender therapist) wanted to see if my hormone doc was as attractive as I said she was. They might have an incomplete picture of things so I fill them in on everything. Both of these therapists are married and straight. The jury's out on my hormone doc, however, but I get some slight gay or bi vibes from her.

1 hour ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

From what I could tell, both therapists (the nurse practitioners, not my gender therapist) wanted to see if my hormone doc was as attractive as I said she was. They might have an incomplete picture of things so I fill them in on everything. Both of these therapists are married and straight. The jury's out on my hormone doc, however, but I get some slight gay or bi vibes from her.

This is really starting to feel like a nabs alt

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

This is really starting to feel like a nabs alt

I don't think nabs would use the sky-blue Verdana font that's been my thing since my days on the old boards.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

I don't think nabs would use the sky-blue Verdana font that's been my thing since my days on the old boards.

He would if he was pretending to be you.

But, you're not nearly disingenuous enough to be a Nabs Alt.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Real_AirCooledGirl said:

Mugshots? She the criminal element?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, André Toulon said:

You’ve never googled anyone? Who you crushin on?

14 hours ago, cyberbully said:

I was gonna say the same thing. Who you crushin on? 

12 hours ago, Ric said:

I am crushing on the couch while I play vidya games today.

What’s your couch’s name? They sound hot.