Jump to content
UnevenEdge
1pooh4u

NFL 2021-2022 Post Covid (but it’s still covid) Edition

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, molarbear said:

wtf happened to the Cardinals?

They went from being the team to beat to what seems like an endless skid

they got beat by the better team. they were up there in record at one point but were never the top team when it came to dvoa. 

feels like these divisional games should be more like the championship games. bills vs chiefs and bucs vs. rams. probably the 4 best teams taking each other out. must be nice for the number 1 seeds. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should get rid of that 3rd WC slot.  Each team that filled that new WC slot lost by embarrassing amounts.  Maybe give it one more season but I think it’s gonna be mostly a useless WC spot. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

they got beat by the better team. they were up there in record at one point but were never the top team when it came to dvoa. 

feels like these divisional games should be more like the championship games. bills vs chiefs and bucs vs. rams. probably the 4 best teams taking each other out. must be nice for the number 1 seeds. 

I expected more....of something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2022 at 5:53 AM, 1pooh4u said:

They should get rid of that 3rd WC slot.  Each team that filled that new WC slot lost by embarrassing amounts.  Maybe give it one more season but I think it’s gonna be mostly a useless WC spot. 

You just never want to see the Jets get in to the playoffs huh? 😂😂

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

You just never want to see the Jets get in to the playoffs huh? 😂😂

Shuddhap yew! 😝 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

Packers vs. Bills

Super bowl.

The end.

<_<

>_>

Lol Packers 

  • Like 1
  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, molarbear said:

GB needs to capitalize on SF's slow start

And they dint 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...and Robbie Gould remains a hero to Bears fans everywhere!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, molarbear said:

GB needs to capitalize on SF's slow start

Ron Howard voice:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*Touchdown Tom gets counted out*

*faint children's choir rendition of Despacito*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuckin awful KC d or the shit is fixed. No way they just let Allen have coffee and cake and miss every tackle disgusting 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Funny Romo saying how special mahomes is but what about Hill. Lighting feet. Good games today 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow tfw you lose a game cuz you were a jerkoff and called tails 💩💩

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Wow tfw you lose a game cuz you were a jerkoff and called tails 💩💩

I don’t watch balls of feet. I was just cheering on the hopes of my mother. Soooo you lose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awful end to a great game. i hate OT rules, basically win the coin flip. should be no way to decide epic games like these. 

with that said, thank you rams for beating the bucs and niners for beating rodgers. fuck those two guys. brady is too old and should have retired 5 years ago. rodgers should just retire after this, packers payed the priced for not getting more receivers. only thing that would have made this week better would have been a bills win to knock out the chiefs, fuck you nfl overtime rules, some bullshit!

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, UnDeRwOrlDpRiNcEsS said:

I don’t watch balls of feet. I was just cheering on the hopes of my mother. Soooo you lose. 

Try again in English please. K thnx. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That game was freaking amazing 25 points in the last two minutes wow 

all  4 games decided in walk off fashion 

Yeah ot rules should let both teams touch the ball but man how do you let a team hit a game tying field goal with 13 seconds 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The salt must flow.

 

I'm just glad Green Bay lost. That's what you get for letting your QB run around with a stupid Eurotrash mullet.

 

Also, hey, TB defense,  Brady can't do it all by himself. Sheesh.

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ginguy said:

The salt must flow.

 

I'm just glad Green Bay lost. That's what you get for letting your QB run around with a stupid Eurotrash mullet.

 

Also, hey, TB defense,  Brady can't do it all by himself. Sheesh.

 

Where do you think his powers come from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, molarbear said:

Where do you think his powers come from?

Cheddar brats and fried curd?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ginguy said:

Cheddar brats and fried curd?

 

Collingsworth, et al kissing his butt every time they call a game?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ginguy said:

Cheddar brats and fried curd?

 

Nah

He's from Cali, he only plays in Wisconsin

If anything it's the vegan filet o perch that was raised tank2table at his commune

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, molarbear said:

Where do you think his powers come from?

Having sex with Shailene Woodley and not dying?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, StarPanda said:

That game was freaking amazing 25 points in the last two minutes wow 

all  4 games decided in walk off fashion 

Yeah ot rules should let both teams touch the ball but man how do you let a team hit a game tying field goal with 13 seconds 

that is probably the bigger offense tbh. 13 seconds!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

that is probably the bigger offense tbh. 13 seconds!

I saw someone point out it took less time for Mahomes to go down the field for a game-tying drive than it took Dak to run a QB Draw.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

what can be better than 300lbs. athletes trying to kill a guy with the ball? 

Australian rules football

 

Go Brisbane!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Seight said:

I saw someone point out it took less time for Mahomes to go down the field for a game-tying drive than it took Dak to run a QB Draw.

ha!

more salt to rub on those cowboys fans. 

still gotta feel a little bad for bills fans, but then i remember they did this

https://sports.yahoo.com/its-back-bills-fans-rekindle-old-tradition-throw-sex-toy-on-the-field-during-game-vs-patriots-034822382.html

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Should have pulled a Favre and gone and played for the Giants, just to use the pillow trick on old Belichick

 

Breaking his final Horcrux

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last hour or so has become: "Tom Brady retires"..."No, he hasn't"..."Yes, he has"..."His Dad says no!"..."His Agent says he hasn't made up his mind"..."NFL says it's true!"....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me reading the news online: "So nobody is sure if he's retiring or not, got it."

Me seeing the BottomLine on ESPN: "there's no gotdamn way 1,000 white doves carried Brady's jersey to Heaven after the last time he took it off, come on"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Praise the lord Brady retired. Fuckin never have to see that asshole play ever again 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...