UnevenEdge

NFL 2021-2022 Post Covid (but it’s still covid) Edition

1pooh4u

17 hours ago, Seight said:

I feel like the simplest answer is "Dan Snyder is more useful and valuable to Roger Goodell than Jon Gruden is."

if al davis was still alive you can be sure he be fighting the hell out of the league right now. mark davis comments lead to believe that he did not want gruden fired and was indeed a hit job by the league. whether is saying bigoted comments or the league trying to divert attention from the washingtons case, raiders getting singled out. again. 

This Pats loss hurt… more turnovers, and Dallas had over 100 yards in penalties…

Mac has the rest of the season to get good… or I’m sure Billy will kick his ass to the curb.. though, not sure how we manage to ever get better when we turnover the key positions…

oh well…

wish the Sox were on tonight

Blessed with a bye week cuz r-tard teams get earlier byes than teams expected to make playoff runs a lot of good games today couple of blowouts and some OTs I’d say overall it was an exciting day of football. was hilarious I was watching the rams ravens game when it suddenly switched to KC WFT game cuz it was like 3-100 or some mess 😆

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

what i say? grudens play calling was holding us back. what a great win after everything that had happened this last week. 4-2 with a solid win in denver. feels so good to see them rally like that. 

I liked Gruden as an analyst when he was calling games with Tiricco.  As a coach he was an idiot got rid of a few great players for what seemed like no reason. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

what i say? grudens play calling was holding us back. what a great win after everything that had happened this last week. 4-2 with a solid win in denver. feels so good to see them rally like that. 

I wouldnt get excited about beating us.  Were basically the Jets, but with expectations to actually win.  That makes the failure hurt all that much more.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I liked Gruden as an analyst when he was calling games with Tiricco.  As a coach he was an idiot got rid of a few great players for what seemed like no reason. 

yeah the guy has a great football mind. i wont disagree with that. my gripes had mainly to do with his play calling and draft evaluation. while some picks have worked out, others are closer to being bust. i will always be sad about not having mack.  

15 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I wouldnt get excited about beating us.  Were basically the Jets, but with expectations to actually win.  That makes the failure hurt all that much more.

im just saying it would have been really easy for the team to have just given up for the season or be super distracted with all the drama that just happened and come in unprepared. they would have gotten their asses kicked and embarrassed. to see them rally like that and play the way they did in all aspects of the game. 

that said, yes the donkeys are not as good as advertised, but youre not a jets level team and are closer to a .500 level team. not a total dumpster fire, but got some flaws. 

6 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

holy shit, im normally in favor of being aggressive. especially with great offenses like buffulo. but damn maybe go for the field goal and get a shot in over time. henry just on a whole different level. 

Yeah, that was crazy they should have went for the FG to take it to OT. One of those things where if you make it you’re the GOAT but if you don’t you’re also the goat but the sacrificial kind 😬

16 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

Yeah, that was crazy they should have went for the FG to take it to OT. One of those things where if you make it you’re the GOAT but if you don’t you’re also the goat but the sacrificial kind 😬

i think analytics says go for it, but i think this situation, it would be ok to be conservative. tho i do say over time rules do suck, and theres a good chance you lose because of a coin flip. 

Im doing it. im taking the Broncos this weekend. For one simple reason. Because if we cant beat a team that doesnt have its starting Qb, top 2 RBs, top WRs, and 2/5 of its starting offensive line then we arent winning another game this season.

So that said, I fully expect us to lose and for all the coaches to be fired on Friday.

5 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Im doing it. im taking the Broncos this weekend. For one simple reason. Because if we cant beat a team that doesnt have its starting Qb, top 2 RBs, top WRs, and 2/5 of its starting offensive line then we arent winning another game this season.

So that said, I fully expect us to lose and for all the coaches to be fired on Friday.

baker isnt that great anyways, but yeah this should be a donkey win all things considered. 

3 hours ago, Master-Debater131 said:

lol

Nope

thats why i said should. i mean i picked them to lose anyways since the browns still have the overall better team regardless of all the injuries to key positions. but holy shit i didnt expect them to suck that bad. they really looked jets tier bad last night. all i know is fangio is definitely getting fired at the end of the season, at the latest. 

8 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

thats why i said should. i mean i picked them to lose anyways since the browns still have the overall better team regardless of all the injuries to key positions. but holy shit i didnt expect them to suck that bad. they really looked jets tier bad last night. all i know is fangio is definitely getting fired at the end of the season, at the latest. 

I said it above, were a bottom 5 team in the NFL.

We arent horrible talent wise, but our coaching is creating a massive handicap.

I want everyone fired now, but its not happening. I think were waiting for a new owner this off season before we blow it up and actually try and rebuild.

8 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

I said it above, were a bottom 5 team in the NFL.

We arent horrible talent wise, but our coaching is creating a massive handicap.

I want everyone fired now, but its not happening. I think were waiting for a new owner this off season before we blow it up and actually try and rebuild.

it was my 2nd time watching them this season. i know they beat on 3 bottom tier teams but they were all blowouts so i just thought they were decent. all teams in the afc north is pretty good tho. even the bungels looking good. 

you right, mid season firings dont usually happen. unless your coach gets caught up in a scandal like the raiders 🤣

one thing for sure the donkeys will need a qb cuz they dont have one in their current roster to keep up with the other 3.

3 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

it was my 2nd time watching them this season. i know they beat on 3 bottom tier teams but they were all blowouts so i just thought they were decent. all teams in the afc north is pretty good tho. even the bungels looking good. 

you right, mid season firings dont usually happen. unless your coach gets caught up in a scandal like the raiders 🤣

one thing for sure the donkeys will need a qb cuz they dont have one in their current roster to keep up with the other 3.

It needs to be a total rebuild. On the QB side I still want to see them give Lock the ball this year.  We know what we have in Checkdown Teddy. Its 3rd and 7 so he throws it to the 2 yard flat and just walks off the field. Lock may throw picks, but at least he pushes the ball downfield.

The entire coaching staff needs to go this year. We're a disaster. And of course the QB class this year is garbage.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Ya know, the Broncos may suck this year.

But at least the fucking Chiefs are falling apart.

I can at least have some joy this NFL season.

I don’t understand how the Chiefs just seem to be imploding so completely this season. It’s fuckin unbelievable 

5 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I don’t understand how the Chiefs just seem to be imploding so completely this season. It’s fuckin unbelievable 

they always had bad defense that they been able to overcome with their top notch offense. this season the defense is still bottom 5 but now the offense have lost some play makers and theres more pressure on mahomes to perform at an unreal level. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Distortedreasoning said:

they always had bad defense that they been able to overcome with their top notch offense. this season the defense is still bottom 5 but now the offense have lost some play makers and theres more pressure on mahomes to perform at an unreal level. 

He got hurt today this team better figure it out 😬

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

He got hurt today this team better figure it out 😬

not sure if they can. losing mahomes is big but they got shut down .this teams o line isnt as good as it was last season, and they have even less weapons on offense. if you remember a season or two ago when mahomes got injured, the chiefs offense was able to keep it going for that time. so the only thing you can say for them is that they have played a tough schedule. but my sentiments are fuck the chiefs so i'll just celebrate with m_d.