UnevenEdge

Taco Bell

PhilosipherStoned

If that were real, I'd kill it with fire. Too much pink and I prefer my pepto in chewable format otherwise I just end up chugging the bottle. 

Taco Bell can cause issues but I'm mildly allergic to lettuce and I'm not making special 'hold the lettuce' requests at frickin' Taco Bell. 

I just get take out and eat at home. Roll them dice. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, StarPanda said:

I like taco bell I dint got there often but I get it here and there 

Same.. I think I actually did feel the after effects, but I am a fat ass and I ate a shit load of it. :ph34r:

It's nice they put sodium warnings on shit now though lol. xD

I think I'm gonna have to go vegan now just to make sure I didn't shave at least 20 years off my life with that stunt...

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

39 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I think I'm gonna have to go vegan now just to make sure I didn't shave at least 20 years off my life with that stunt...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You thought their 'beef' is real meat. 

It's meat-scented mattress fibers. 

it comes in a bag and you just add water. :D 

3 minutes ago, katt_goddess said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

You thought their 'beef' is real meat. 

It's meat-scented mattress fibers. 

it comes in a bag and you just add water. :D 

I don;t care what it is honestly they still add enough salt to the shit to require sodium warnings. Honeslty I'm well aware of the meat they use, but it might as well be mattress fibers. I'll eat those sons of bitches too without medical problems and put some of these tlc peeps to shame. xD

23 hours ago, resurrected said:

I got a bean, cheese and rice burrito today. The rice wasn't cooked. 

Discount Mexican ass food.

I wonder if it was like 5 of them from the dollar menu.. Yeah. It is what it is though dude. Do they even try to call it Mexican food anymore? 

7 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

I wonder if it was like 5 of them from the dollar menu.. Yeah. It is what it is though dude. Do they even try to call it Mexican food anymore? 

After I posted this, I had the mad shits for 3 hours. No joke. I remember now why it had been so long since I went there.