Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
tsar4

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Recommended Posts

image.png.214ede04f7ea4863351ff50e5cb7624e.png

Not only am I waaaaay underqualified, the lowest salary of the range they list is less than I was making in my previous job, though I'd happily accept it.

Algorithms really fail badly.  A job title's task description at one company means something totally different at another.  smh 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got an email last week to do executive consultant work, $650 an hour, minimum of 5 hours a week.... coaching executives.... on digital payment platforms, risk framework, industry trends, and crypto regulatory changes...

Not sure I would ever want to be in that space... and nothing in my past says I would have done that.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not sure which is more depressing, getting potential job listings like this or "CDL Long Haul Trucker" or "Part Time Sales Clerk".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

Got an email last week to do executive consultant work, $650 an hour, minimum of 5 hours a week.... coaching executives.... on digital payment platforms, risk framework, industry trends, and crypto regulatory changes...

Not sure I would ever want to be in that space... and nothing in my past says I would have done that.

Wow u finally make more than me / hour

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Poof said:

Wow u finally make more than me / hour

I didn’t take it... so... you still are the bread winner

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

I didn’t take it... so... you still are the bread winner

yes-gif-5.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's up with everyone looking for new jobs now?

Is ghostrek the inspiration?

I think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SwimModSponges said:

What's up with everyone looking for new jobs now?

Is ghostrek the inspiration?

I think so.

Always be marketable 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Is ghostrek the inspiration?

 

Getting "downsized" was the inspiration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wooo Hooo!  Got a phone interview next week!!  (not for the posted job)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...