UnevenEdge

Fire Force Season 2 Episode 23 "Firecat" Discussion!!

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Shinra and Tamaki met before at the academy before they joined their companies?  I'm pretty sure that's not true?

that wasn't the academy, was it? those were their company clothes. it was probably a scene set shortly after she transferred to the 8th in season 1

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

wtf...am i the only one who finds that ending weird since next week is the season finale and this episode ended in such a silly way?

I guess this season is ending a few episodes after the big climactic event, like the first Demon Slayer season did, and MHA has done several times.

• Like 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

that wasn't the academy, was it? those were their company clothes. it was probably a scene set shortly after she transferred to the 8th in season 1

Oh, you're right.  I didn't think they had such a big cafeteria at the 8th though.  That looks like a much bigger building.

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

I guess this season is ending a few episodes after the big climactic event, like the first Demon Slayer season did, and MHA has done several times.

yeah but at least there's some sign of what's to come

here?...it's just random shinra and arthur scene

11 minutes ago, CountFrylock said:

wtf...am i the only one who finds that ending weird since next week is the season finale and this episode ended in such a silly way?

Since the last big battle just ended and it feels like there's a lot of story left, I kind of expected something like this since it seems too soon for the next big battle to start.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, CountFrylock said:

yeah but at least there's some sign of what's to come

here?...it's just random shinra and arthur scene

Well there is one episode left.  Maybe that will give some kind of teaser.

• Like 1