UnevenEdge

Fire Force Season 2 Episode 23 "Firecat" Discussion!!

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Firecat?  It's probably about Tamaki then.  Will she finally redeem herself this time?

she'll probably just sit on Shinra's face while her clothes explode off again

Edited by mochi
  • Haha 3

my Mom's vitals were all normal and she refused to go so she's not at the hospital

of course now I'm gonna be paranoid all of us might get Covid from exposure to the Paramedics (tho I'd imagine at this point all the Healthcare workers would be Vaccinated)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

like, as an anime, it's okay, but without the fun animation, i find fire force kind of convoluted and boring. if not for the fanservice, i wouldn't consider the manga even worth the time....but every time i see some egregious fanservice in the anime, i can't help thinking "maybe i shoud get back into reading/buying this."

it's why i bought soul eater NOT! at all...

• Haha 1

Just now, elfie said:

HIbana should've gone on a mission way earlier than this.

especially since she's in the OP....but for whatever reason she barely shows up

she loves shinra and is obsessed with him yet she doesn't appear at company 8 that often

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CountFrylock said:

especially since she's in the OP....but for whatever reason she barely shows up

she loves shinra and is obsessed with him yet she doesn't appear at company 8 that often

well,, she has her own company to look after, right?

• Like 2

Just now, CountFrylock said:

that didn't stop her from randomly popping up out of nowhere....nobody even questioned why she was there at first

Shinra was the first to ask

she shows up whenever she can, but when she's not there, it's because she's busy, right?

• Like 1