UnevenEdge

My latest victim

Poof

Is going to be the person running the scanning machine at the TSA checkpoint.

when I’m in the machine right when it whirls around for that half a second and scans me I’m going to let out an audible moan. And not like a “mmm” like a short “ohhh!”

Then when I step out I’ll say “that was so good”

then carry on w/everything else totally normal

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Poof said:

I already do there it’s expected if you know the whole story. The scanning machine however doesn’t suspect a thing

Good to know you make effort in improving the world around you. When that lady cop touched my dick my mind was so bent on losing the car I didn't realize how out of procedure that was until the next day. Plus when her partner came at me with her fierce cop face after I said one thing to her it was like talking to any girl at a party. Except this girl had a lot of power over the next half hour of my life.

2 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Good to know you make effort in improving the world around you. When that lady cop touched my dick my mind was so bent on losing the car I didn't realize how out of procedure that was until the next day. Plus when her partner came at me with her fierce cop face after I said one thing to her it was like talking to any girl at a party. Except this girl had a lot of power over the next half hour of my life.

thats def not the effort I'm trying to make, if any

Edited by Poof