UnevenEdge

Let's talk about interesting shit

That_One_Guy

5 minutes ago, That_One_Guy said:

Lit. You got mushrooms and onions on that shit? 

Thanks for reminding me I need to ask someone at work about this shroom connect they said they had. I feel mushrooms (Psilocibin), and mycology as a whole is becoming especially underrated today.

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

There you have it, folks. 

Ghost is interested in learning more about being terrible

@André Toulon

no  interesting how to figure out how wide a think that and I don't think that trust me I know a bad conspiracy theory when I hear one

Edited by ghostrek

3 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

interesting is learning about all the weird ass qanon conspiracy theories my co-workers believe in

Where are you from again. Ohio? Q-anon the 4chan troll. Honestly in a different time I'd condone the work done, but there is a time and place for everything, and Q can suck start some future banned weaponry for all I care. Like most things 4chan or whatever degenerate hole it grew out of I can't believe every day people bought the garbage. 

Anyway your coworkers probably believe in pizzagate and your saying Kahnon. I'll believe politicians use a low budget pizza place to eat children before I believe that shit. 

2 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Where are you from again. Ohio? Q-anon the 4chan troll. Honestly in a different time I'd condone the work done, but there is a time and place for everything, and Q can suck start some future banned weaponry for all I care. Like most things 4chan or whatever degenerate hole it grew out of I can't believe every day people bought the garbage. 

Anyway your coworkers probably believe in pizzagate and your saying Kahnon. I'll believe politicians use a low budget pizza place to eat children before I believe that shit. 

@PhilosipherStoned he seems like he goes by what he believes instead of what the facts are anyways so yes that's pretty much it

I now want to talk about mycology. I find it interesting. Here...This stimulates my innovative side... Fucking Penicillium... We have penicillin thanks to fungi.. MAybe not mushrooms, but what about.. Hopefully this is interesting. Mushrooms make cilia? I'm trying to operate from my memory of the study...but fuck that. Let me make shit MORE INTERESTING.

Plants have a deep web.. if you will that they use to do business with each other, and it's all thanks to mushrooms...They can help out their homies or even poison their competition by sending chemicals through the biological wiring mushrooms create.

The largest organism in the world is a mushroom as well due to this fact. 

http://www.bbc.com/earth/story/20141111-plants-have-a-hidden-internet

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
*Mycelia is the name for this fungal network fabric.