Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
Distortedreasoning

gambling with crypto

investment in crypto has doubled  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. what would you do?

    • cash out! we made some good money
      3
    • hold. it will go up higher!
      2
    • cash out half, hold other half. get my initial investment back, gamble the rest.
      2
    • other.
      2


Recommended Posts

as you all know, i put some money in crypto.

its all going up and at a level where i can make decent money if i pull out.

but the gambler in me saying hold for more. 

what would you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

as you all know, i put some money in crypto.

I did not know that until I read this sentence and now that is my only care on this subject. Why would you impose your life upon me as though I am supposed to be privied to it at all times? The unbelievable arrogance of humanity will never surprise me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

I did not know that until I read this sentence and now that is my only care on this subject. Why would you impose your life upon me as though I am supposed to be privied to it at all times? The unbelievable arrogance of humanity will never surprise me.

if you were here way back then you would have known.

but does it matter if you just found out now or 2-3 years ago? 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did too. I see the jump.  Unless you put your li... 

Oh shit, you legit said gambling...  If it's money you need, pull out I guess...

Wait for the finance boys to get here... I just decided to play with bidens money so I'm holding.

Edited by André Toulon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Distortedreasoning said:

if you were here way back then you would have known.

but does it matter if you just found out now or 2-3 years ago? 

What matters is the assumption I should know. How I choose to board is how I choose. You shouldn't expect everyone to know everything about you, it feels like that symptom of how the internet can make people feel famous. This was a legit joke about picking up women I used to make with people on ASMB.

"I'm not sure if you're aware of this but I'm pretty popular on the internet. How about we go somewhere quieter and talk?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

I did too. I see the jump.  Unless you put your li... 

Oh shit, you legit said gambling...  If it's money you need, pull out I guess...

Wait for the finance boys to get here... I just decided to play with bidens money so I'm holding.

oh yeah i was already gonna leave it and gamble it, just wanted to see what people would do.

im no financial expert. im just doing what i know. 

tho i would like to get a home and this would help with that but shits too expensive here. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

What matters is the assumption I should know. How I choose to board is how I choose. You shouldn't expect everyone to know everything about you, it feels like that symptom of how the internet can make people feel famous. This was a legit joke about picking up women I used to make with people on ASMB.

"I'm not sure if you're aware of this but I'm pretty popular on the internet. How about we go somewhere quieter and talk?"

its more about how long weve all know each other here.

we talking years. 

think like cheers. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The crypto market is going to keep going higher, now that all the big players are jumping in, and innovation to grant ease of everyone getting involved,

ETFs are now becoming a reality so that’s all a game changer.

stable coin is much more common (and safe).

Only invest what you can lose though.

my company is paying bonuses in Bitcoin now as an option, as well as, general incentives.

I personally am an ethereum guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take your money out of crypto and put it in Aerotyne International.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Mix said:

Take your money out of crypto and put it in Aerotyne International.

You really bank on these references

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

You really bank on these references

They're all I got.

When everyone is dead and gone it'll be my references that keep me company in the re-education camps. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Coinbase IPO just went from 250 to 350 a share... in like 12 hours

shit, i didn't know this already happened. i was watching it and then got uh ... distracted this last week or so.

doge topped 15 cents this morning. this is all anyone needs to know.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/14/2021 at 10:30 AM, wacky1980 said:

shit, i didn't know this already happened. i was watching it and then got uh ... distracted this last week or so.

doge topped 15 cents this morning. this is all anyone needs to know.

did i say 14 cents? i meant 19 cents.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i caved and sold 500 shares at ~19 cents like a bitch. i like to keep my pile of moon-bound shares intact, and then flip 500 or 1000 shares at a time during the big swings. it's been pretty profitable so far, my investment has increased by about 50x as of this afternoon.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MasqueradeOverture said:

I'm up close to $1K in DOGE.

This shit's going to the literal moon, I'm not gonna have paper hands now.

Did I say 19 cents? I meant 27 cents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

or how about 40 cents.

edit: topped out at 48 cents a minute ago.

Edited by wacky1980

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Elon Musk Did Multiple Dogecoin Sketches On ‘SNL’ And Its Price Plummeted Anyway"

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooooo…

yeah…never invest what you aren’t willing to lose. This has been a bad few weeks for crypto, and signs are pointing to BTC to fall under 20k… which is ok….

people that think they will get rich quickly and using this to hedge their investment strategy are destined to lose their ass. I see people taking money from their home equity and putting it into crypto and I just shake my head and their logic is the ROI is much higher long term, but… feds are jacking up the rates because of inflation… soooooooo yah… your home equity isn’t fixed most likely…

anyways.. it’s fun to watch 

587358C5-8EFF-4803-A7B4-9AAFD03BD972.png

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

btw, and i could jinx it rn, but looking at volatility according to the typical rules for a volatility trader, we already started a bullish reversal on May 2nd. I know that probably seems counterintuitive but it's just been lower highs since then. It's really irritating actually. It's like the dumbest rout in history. just fuckin buy something

Edited by Poof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Poof said:

btw, and i could jinx it rn, but looking at volatility according to the typical rules for a volatility trader, we already started a bullish reversal on May 2nd. I know that probably seems counterintuitive but it's just been lower highs since then. It's really irritating actually. It's like the dumbest rout in history. just fuckin buy something

Bitcoin is moving from weak hands to strong hands…. HODL!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

Bitcoin is moving from weak hands to strong hands…. HODL!

look at gamestop

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We didn't have to wait for 2029 to have a new market collapse.  The 20s are amped up this time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, GuyBeardmane said:

We didn't have to wait for 2029 to have a new market collapse.  The 20s are amped up this time.

 

we are off to a good start,  already on our 2nd recession of the decade. 

as for crypto, still got a a mid sized amount stacked away sitting till the time is right. or till it reaches zero. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...