UnevenEdge

The Promised Neverland Season 2 Premiere "Episode 1" Discussion

j2bx2dwvd1i31.png

Season 2:
"Episode #1"

Airdates

• Original "January 8th, 2021"
  • Toonami "April 11th, 2021" at 1:30am (Eastern) & 12:30am (Central) 

The opening theme is "Identity" (アイデンティティ, "Aidentiti") performed by Kiiro Akiyama (秋山黄色, Akiyama Kiiro) while the ending theme is "Magic" (魔法, "Mahō") performed by Myuk.

The escape from the house for Emma and everyone was successful but it's what lies outside the walls that awaits the group now. With Norman's gift from beyond now the guide for the entire group, we will find if the pen is really mightier than the sword. Hell both might be needed to combat with the sinister forces soon to follow. 

crop.php?r=CxhiabvlEADS_a4hkks6cH2OPgHHS

PlasticInsistentEidolonhelvum-size_restr

Don't let anyone pull you back, keep on running. 

Television broadcast premiere only on Toonami.  

Edited by AnimationFan14
  • Like 3

Damn, it really IS just called "Episode 1!" I almost couldn't believe it, especially with how the first season named each episode after the date stuff happened in "DDMMYY" format!

But you DID forget the trailer, so I'll just leave it here.

I'll reserve judgment on the show, but ya gotta admit this promo kicks ASS!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To be fair, from what I heard, the first couple episodes or so are a pretty spot on adaptation. Everything else after though becomes a long log of poop slowly spiraling down a toilet.

Edited by 3ngag3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, 3ngag3 said:

To be fair, from what I heard, the first couple episodes or so are a pretty spot on adaptation. Everything else after though becomes a long log of poop slowly spiraling down a toilet.

That sux but is not really surprising. I had to watch S1 a couple times to get into it, but by the 2nd play through I was a fan. Was def interested in seeing  where the story was going. I'll try to keep an open mind

Edited by saito34
  • Like 2

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

we'l just see about this season. haven't read the manga, so i wonder if i'll even notice what people are talking about...

I presume we'll at least notice with the pacing since they're somehow ending this with this season despite S1 feeling like just the prologue.