UnevenEdge

We should stop saying cars are "new" and say they're "young" instead.

Skiles

4 hours ago, Seight said:

I have never felt older than the time I saw an antique car license plate on a fucking Geo Tracker.

Oh my fucking god, lol. When I was in high school a couple guys rolled up in a Tracker with hydraulics in the trunk that stood higher than their heads. It was amazing.

2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Last yt was a month ago....

I do appreciate that I can start things and you guys follow up....I stopped caring a long time ago.

After the stair story, I was like "fuck it, call me when we in the last 20 minutes of this movie...I just wanna see the post credits.

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

My interest starts and stops with the jokes I can mine out of it.

But, come to think of it, we haven’t heard from him since the staircase cartwheel.  Hope he didn’t die on his couch.

See, the cynic in me believes that's exactly what he wants us to think.

Dude can't be upset, he spent a lot of time developing his character....He dedicated his life so much to it, it kind of enveloped his humanity (for me anyway)....I know he's a person, but in my mind, he's a punchline.....

I was his champion hype man, but at the end of the day, I just feel like this will end with the emotional volume of Yamcha's death.

He could totally be dead.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

See, the cynic in me believes that's exactly what he wants us to think.

Dude can't be upset, he spent a lot of time developing his character....He dedicated his life so much to it, it kind of enveloped his humanity (for me anyway)....I know he's a person, but in my mind, he's a punchline.....

I was his champion hype man, but at the end of the day, I just feel like this will end with the emotional volume of Yamcha's death.

He could totally be dead.

Well, the only real “development” was him staying in character for years on end, and it just doesn’t mean the same when even Bucket can do that.

He was always kind of doomed to ignobility as soon as he needed depth to sell an emotional stunt.

5 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Well, the only real “development” was him staying in character for years on end, and it just doesn’t mean the same when even Bucket can do that.

He was always kind of doomed to ignobility as soon as he needed depth to sell an emotional stunt.

Meh, there was more to appreciate if you followed him like I did.  I mean, the ninja warrior mama's boy tossing haymakers on boyfriends was the beginning and it evolved into the stalker that you all know and loved, but on PSN, he was the SonicRican...

Totally different dude, and will have you dying laughing during a game of madden or a Megaman nine time trial.....When he was in college, he was RobbieStax....Sports gambling boss, clearing thousands upon thousands per bet....If any of that were real, he would have been swimming in pussy but alas, that was the FB character.

He had other that fizzled out over the years due to no one engaging.....No one remembers the scientist arc...But i do.

I mean, I’m not dogging him for it:  it’s relatively easy for me to come up with a great shtick but I can’t keep a good alt alive either.  It’s just irrelevance is the price you pay for going big with an good internet villain and not delivering when it comes time to make that villain something besides a gag.

Still, it would be nice to see some of his characters in action before they’re gone...