UnevenEdge

I won't abandon this topic

Poof

13 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

You shouldn't have made the thread about this and instead created a topic you want to talk about continuously. My assessment is that this thread deserves abandonment. 

I promised I wouldn't. And I'm trying harder to keep my promises.

17 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Well you better evolve the thread because it can only talk about abandoning the thread. Get creative, throw some cranberries in there.

nope no cranberries

3 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

So, is the topic just keeping the thread open.... because I wanna discuss it more in depth if possible.

we can discuss anything here. There's no topic or rules. Like my own little thread sized anarchist collective. What do you want to discuss more in depth exactly?

8 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

So, is the topic just keeping the thread open.... because I wanna discuss it more in depth if possible.

actually the proper topic would be whether I am or am not a thread abandoner

Just now, André Toulon said:

How long do we plan to keep this going...like should I tag you daily, are we going for 100 pages, is there a goal....a troll....I just want my contribution to be pure

I unno I didn’t think it thru. i suppose my goal is to outlast u guys. I did have a brief vision of it being the last thread before the eventual heat death of the forum and then I could say everyone else was the abandoneers all along

6 minutes ago, Poof said:

I unno I didn’t think it thru. i suppose my goal is to outlast u guys. I did have a brief vision of it being the last thread before the eventual heat death of the forum and then I could say everyone else was the abandoneers all along

Good plan. My tenacity has wanted over the years.. I may tap out

• Sad 1