Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Poof

I won't abandon this topic

Recommended Posts

Someone said in private that I'm a thread abandoner and I'm here to prove that's just not true

I will never abandon this thread

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

we all do it

Not this time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's a bold strategy, let's see if it pays off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

I will

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, nameraka said:

great.

what's the topic?

This is the topic.

Edited by Poof
I can’t believe I called it a topic last night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's what my father once said about me, and then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Seight said:

That's a bold strategy, let's see if it pays off.

It will. I’m going to be so rich and famous.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

I won’t let you. I set calendar reminders.

you got this!

I didn't ask for your help 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Poof said:

I didn't ask for your help 

Nobody does, but that’s what makes me a great coach

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

Nobody does, but that’s what makes me a great coach

I changed my mind already I don't wanna do this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bnmjy said:

That's what my father once said about me, and then

was he asian too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Poof said:

I changed my mind already I don't wanna do this

I’ll push you to succeed even if you don’t want to.... hang in there, baby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

I’ll push you to succeed even if you don’t want to.... hang in there, baby

if theres one thing im never going to do its succeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Poof said:

if theres one thing im never going to do its succeed

There are many forms of success. I succeed at laughing every single day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

There are many forms of success. I succeed at laughing every single day.

well im not going to succeed at succeeding its fine tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Poof said:

well im not going to succeed at succeeding its fine tho

An artificial metric based upon a way of life no natural being could possibly enjoy! I succeed at enjoying humanity.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

I won’t let you. I set calendar reminders.

Finally, the perfect use for the UEMB calendar system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Finally, the perfect use for the UEMB calendar system.

Don’t steal my thunder, Buddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Poof said:

was he asian too?

Nope, white trash daddy with yellow fever.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Don’t steal my thunder, Buddy

😭

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

An artificial metric based upon a way of life no natural being could possibly enjoy! I succeed at enjoying humanity.

I like this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bnmjy said:

Nope, white trash daddy with yellow fever.

Can I be your white trash mommy?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, stilgar said:

Do you abandon the topic yet?

Idk how to tell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Poof said:

Can I be your white trash mommy?

mayo mama

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

image.png.f3ab5934cdd50dc167726208bdfb9944.png

Can you make the emoji lick?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Can you make the emoji lick?

Just tell me what you want me to lick, weirdo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bnmjy said:

mayo mama

Mmmmm

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sawdamizer said:

Just tell me what you want me to lick, weirdo

Mmmmm

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sawdamizer said:

Just tell me what you want me to lick, weirdo

The tears, weirdo.

I'm saving my toes for someone special.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

The tears, weirdo.

I'm saving my toes for someone special.

Speaking of which.... is he doing conjugal visits?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sawdamizer said:

Speaking of which.... is he doing conjugal visits?

I may have to pay to make it happen, but it will happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, scoobdog said:

I may have to pay to make it happen, but it will happen.

Pay to spray, nips n hips baby

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's going to have the night of his otherwise sad and lonely life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sawdamizer said:

Speaking of which.... is he doing conjugal visits?

we watch movies together 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, bnmjy said:

Nope, white trash daddy with yellow fever.

When I first found out you were mixed I was gonna ask what branch of the military your dad was in but I left it alone. There are tons of mixed asians here and it's a joke with... shit, actually I bet most Asians joke about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

When I first found out you were mixed I was gonna ask what branch of the military your dad was in but I left it alone. There are tons of mixed asians here and it's a joke with... shit, actually I bet most Asians joke about that.

Marine, so of course he's retarded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Poof said:

just checking in

Almost an entire day later...poor thread, it knows it's coming...but the loose connections keep it with hope.... alas, all is doomed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Almost an entire day later...poor thread, it knows it's coming...but the loose connections keep it with hope.... alas, all is doomed.

Yea I was thinking about that and I think 24 hours with no reply counts as abandonment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Poof said:

Yea I was thinking about that and I think 24 hours with no reply counts as abandonment?

I would say so

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I would say so

It's settled then 24 hours from the last post and if no one posts theres nothing to reply to then it doesnt count as abandonment and i win

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Poof said:

It's settled then 24 hours from the last post and if no one posts theres nothing to reply to then it doesnt count as abandonment and i win

No, that's not how it works. You don't just leave a baby outside and say " look, no one else cared either" and walk away... Get in here and breastfeed this bih

Edited by André Toulon
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

No, that's not how it works. You don't just leave a baby outside and sat " look, no one else cared either" and walk away... Get in here and breastfeed this bih

leave my not my son out of this

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...