UnevenEdge

2021 April Fool's Prank Discussion

Did they redo some of this animation too??

Very "meh" stunt overall tonight. I did get some enjoyment out of it, but just 45 minutes of content, and then repeating that?

I remember the glory days of 2018 and 2019 when the stunt went all night! This was quite underwhelming!

Edited by OwlChemist81

Like I said, the lay-offs affected them.

Overall, I give it a 6/10. Neat concept and execution, especially the fact that they referenced [as] jr. in the past, but it being a 45-minute prank with a repeat run is more than a little lame, and despite that, I don't think I could take a whole night of it.

Better luck next year.

Edited by PokeNirvash

9 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Did they redo some of this animation too??

Very "meh" stunt overall tonight. I did get some enjoyment out of it, but just 45 minutes of content, and then repeating that?

I remember the glory days of 2018 and 2019 when the stunt went all night! This was quite underwhelming!

How in god's name is THIS the glory days of AS's April Fool's Pranks? 

Remember the mustache's in the anime?

Remember the fart sounds in the anime?

Remember the hyping of showing the whole ATHF:FMT movie in full, starting it normally, then after a few minutes, shoving it into a small corner of the screen to run completely and on mute while the regularly scheduled programming played on top of it?

• Like 1