UnevenEdge
CactusLove

The freedom of art (sarcasm) and law (literally) revenues came first

Posted (edited)

to entertain people and charge them for it is a way, way older industry.  That is a short-coming of our society.  philosophizing that the abundance of alcohol, guns, dangerous school teachers or which ever incident you want to consider; as an older law that is going to change with these new times.  the law that is that dictates what is hurting America, which topics right now are as old as Jim Crow laws and others, allow a certain degree of over look back ground checks on families that own assault rifles.  my opinion is not important.

or

the freedom to sell gambling is probably older.

anyway

the freedom for the state to make tax revenue off of marijuana is now a law in New York.  Hooray!

the joke writes itself I apologize.

As an person that is not unfamiliar with the influences of drug use, I agree that much less-strict laws are humane.

and it has everything to do with social justice.  which was my intended input and the times changing that I had mentioned.

congratulations for american police officers first.  now 1 more way to catch criminals will be to make traffic stops on suspected impaired driving.  its not like the sober people are doing it anyway.

its a DWI i would assume.

second I would like to thank Andrew Cuomo, for distracting us from his scandal with women "Me too-ing" him.  Thats great andy tnxalot

congratualtions on a more serious note to Andrew Cuomo.  what they are saying about "HIS NEGLECT" of nursing homes is complete bull shit. fyi a nursing home nearby had over 100 deaths.

and was NO WAY related to Andrew's mostly accurate predictions and he is at absolutely no fault for how fast COVID spread in nursing homes.  Maybe weed will ope their eyes, no kidding  j/j

its the Liberal natural answer is, that you could not have predicted how unbelievable fast that virus spread.  anyone who blames you for that should try to do your job.  so thank you Mr. Cuomo, for your undefinable excellent leadership during COVID uptick last Spring.

Art now has the freedom to include smoking options as a dramatic expression.  Art has a new way to express dancing, hiking, or playing music with influences other than alcohol or mental illness.

its not the cigarette that will be the number 2 killer anymore its still alcohol. (factcheck* got not clue j/j)

ok 3rd congratulations new yorkers,  that enjoy smoking marijuana.  it must be very liberating that you dont have to break the law to take a few puffs.  be careful though.

how do you feel about anyone reading this far?

to be an instrument of history and be one of the very first people that know the impact of this law im glad its not a serious crime anymore.

ok.  gun law registration background checks is next. 

with the crap Ive been through entire families feel obligated to donate their organs when they die.  just for how many times people have helped us out

in most cases the liberal arts is like mini-law.  or tech college and university (in a profession) give you a short backround in law and society, art history and excellent literature and writing

social justice is a slow moving change.  but who are we to predict that 

scale of locomotion.

i personally disagree with being impaired in certain situations.  VIP laws?  very intoxicated person?  you cant be served in public some places if you are a very intoxicated patron.

hospitals can refuse to help you if your intoxication level impairs your ability to answer questions.  bars dont have to serve you.  stop and gos arent suppose to serve you.  people can just be rude your a pot head.

like i said be careful.

id like a shout out or two for this it took some time

Edited by CactusLove

Posted (edited)

what I'm actually pro gun mostly and I feel that gun registration and background checks are should be mandatory no matter if you are going to gun shows or otherwise but on the other hand some people I know are very paranoid about any type of gun laws so be careful

I'm by the way racist have used gun laws to bar African Americans their constitutional rights to bear arms

and yet other people who are racist can get guns for that very reason to you know because they're racist

Edited by ghostrek
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

On 3/31/2021 at 3:15 PM, ghostrek said:

I'm by the way racist have used gun laws to bar African Americans their constitutional rights to bear arms

Wow.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

Wow.

I read it a few times to try and unghostrek it... but nope 

• Like 2

On 3/31/2021 at 4:15 PM, ghostrek said:

what I'm actually pro gun mostly and I feel that gun registration and background checks are should be mandatory no matter if you are going to gun shows or otherwise but on the other hand some people I know are very paranoid about any type of gun laws so be careful

and yet other people who are racist can get guns for that very reason to you know because they're racist

For shits and gigs

Just now, André Toulon said:

Dear God wtf is happened in this fucking thread. I hate trying to unwrap a poorly packed parcel.

I got myself a turkey and I’m willing to share

• Haha 1

This has as much to do with arts & literature as my farts have to do with Frebreeze. 

• Haha 2

I write words apples rape pies bananas carry knives. Two loaves of bread for a nickel. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

This has as much to do with arts & literature as my farts have to do with Frebreeze. 

Makes me wonder what other gems are sitting in the weeds

• Haha 2

I used to swear out loud in the library when he posted this kind of drivel in Rants.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Yeah Mumbo, where’s your manners?  Check your privilege fool and give the man a thank you.  Buddy is the reason you had a little somethinsomethin to jack off to.   

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

Yeah Mumbo, where’s your manners?  Check your privilege fool and give the man a thank you.  Buddy is the reason you had a little somethinsomethin to jack off to.   

Wait... 

I set the fucking table!!

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Wait... 

I set the fucking table!!

But Buddy cooked the meal! 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

But Buddy cooked the meal! 

Offense gets the glory, but defense wins the game

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Thanks to Buddy, Arts and Literature has a thread in the trending column for the first time ever.  I think the whole fucking folder owes him a debt of gratitude.

1 hour ago, scoobdog said:

Thanks to Buddy, Arts and Literature has a thread in the trending column for the first time ever.  I think the whole fucking folder owes him a debt of gratitude.

CAD7D71D-AB32-4F46-B13D-2CFD39C462BB.jpeg

• Haha 2

C'mon, man.  You know we're just here to do the don's dirty work.

5 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

C'mon, man.  You know we're just here to do the don's dirty work.

I know nothing

• Thanks 1

On 4/4/2021 at 9:52 AM, Sawdamizer said:

@BlackNoir

get a load of this fucking guy 

Ghostrek's not making sense guys I'm scared.

On 4/4/2021 at 3:49 PM, 1pooh4u said:

No fair I said law is an art of philosophy

On 4/4/2021 at 11:10 PM, mthor said:

I used to swear out loud in the library when he posted this kind of drivel in Rants.

You really remember me from Rants?  And I get the overly generic generalization of how to declassify someone's post, but are you being fair?  Rants was a long time ago!

On 4/5/2021 at 3:11 AM, André Toulon said:

So, can I get that thank you now, mumbo.

Ok so thanks for your time in reading my thread.  I didn't mean "shout out" literally, I meant it in the sense that I would appreciate some replies to engage with, and I did definitely get that much so indeed thank you.

On 4/5/2021 at 12:56 PM, scoobdog said:

Is Buddy the Andre dude that @'d me?

On 4/4/2021 at 4:02 PM, scoobdog said:

So... is this satire?

No, it was supposed to be rather imperical

10 hours ago, CactusLove said:

No, it was supposed to be rather imperical

On 4/5/2021 at 11:52 AM, Sawdamizer said:

CAD7D71D-AB32-4F46-B13D-2CFD39C462BB.jpeg