UnevenEdge
André Toulon

Anyone wanna watch the Chauvin trial updates with me

Fuckin morons. The comments the jury couldn’t have possibly heard cuz they were still deliberating when the president made them? Lol and The jury was sequestered for deliberations so they didn’t hear what waters said either. 

• Like 2

Well I'm looking foward to following another court case that I hope comes to fruition. (The one involving 2nd Lt. Caron Nazario). Of course I doubt the details of the case will be anywhere near as publicised as the trial resulting from George Floyds murder, but things have been looking promising there as well. Anybody know when the court date there is gonna be? I'm expecting little more than a slap on the wrist at best and I wouldn't be surprised if that dramahole goes very very hush hush on the legal side. (The last I heard at least one of the officers were fired, and Nazario is taking the incident to court).

Back to us wondering if Chauvin's gonna get his I guess. I realize the BLM thread might be a better place for this...

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

5 minutes ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Well I'm looking foward to following another court case that I hope comes to fruition. (The one involving 2nd Lt. Caron Nazario). Of course I doubt the details of the case will be anywhere near as publicised as the trial resulting from George Floyds murder, but things have been looking promising there as well. Anybody know when the court date there is gonna be? I'm expecting little more than a slap on the wrist at best and I wouldn't be surprised if that dramahole goes very very hush hush on the legal side. 

There were charges filed?

3 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

There were charges filed?

On Nazario? I don't think so. The department fired the vet police officer that was basically just commanding what looked like a new boot around in the video...

8 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

What court date were you talking about?

Honestly compared to this case it's a drop in the bucket. I'm going to look to see if I can get a date because the case still interests me, but like I said the officer getting fired is probably the only silver lining to be had there. I already posted the first traffic stop body cam footage where they held him at gun point and pepper sprayed him so look in the BLM thread for that. 

https://www.wric.com/news/virginia-news/watch-town-of-windsor-releases-nov-7-traffic-stop-involving-lt-nazario-for-allegedly-speeding-no-tags-displayed/

45 minutes ago, Master-Debater131 said:

Police Unions across the country threw him under the bus.  What he did was not policing, it was murder, and a lot of Police Unions arent defending his actions.

They aren't defnding his actions now, but they sure were when he did them.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, stilgar said:

They aren't defnding his actions now, but they sure were when he did them.

That's because when this started, it was VS the police. 

When the narrative shifted to VS Chauvin, they said "oh, fuck him" 

Which here's the thing....at it's core is EXACTLY what we want...law enforcement washing their hands of the murderers.  It's all anyone ever wanted but they let it escalate to a point where it was damn near half a nation going fuck the police

• Like 7

He’s going into protective custody.  No way he gets put in gen pop. Lol he scrawled his lawyer’s ph # on his hand cuz he knew his bail was getting revoked immediately. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

He’s going into protective custody.  No way he gets put in gen pop. Lol he scrawled his lawyer’s ph # on his hand cuz he knew his bail was getting revoked immediately. 

Yo his hot ex wife is out there begging for that D too... if only I wasn’t married. I’d give her 3-5 long.... eh... whatever

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 hours a day w/o the sky, trees, or another person. Good old fashioned protective isolation for such a celebrity inmate