UnevenEdge
André Toulon

Anyone wanna watch the Chauvin trial updates with me

13 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

I just hate the way the defense shows one photo that shows the knee on his shoulder and not the neck. That was one cherry picked photo, taken as an emt was checking for a pulse. So, Chauvin couldn’t shift to allow him to check?  Also the crowd was shouting and calling Chauvin names has to be the saddes fuckin excuse to kill a man that I’ve ever heard. 

Control the narrative, that’s all the defense has in its tool box

• Like 2

She just told the prosecution that the whole BS that the cops kept telling George about, “if you can talk you’re breathing” isn’t true, and not a trained process in procedures of... not being a shit bag

• Thanks 4

She also just said he was trained to tell the difference between agonal breathing and effective breathing. Chauvin went through too much medical training to use the “he’s a dumb cop” defense 

he also keeps bringing up narcan training. That shit is 5 minutes. I’m trained to administer it and carry a kit in my purse. Identifying an opioid overdose isn’t rocket science.  He wasn’t overdosing. 

• Like 5

You wouldn’t be as responsive as Floyd was if he was oding off fentanyl. You can’t fight or resist with any strength.  I hate this defense attorney 

• Like 2

Omfg but he didn’t even try. This jury I hope isn’t falling for this nonsense. That EMTs get attacked sometimes. Everyone was screaming “you’re killing him” I don’t think they would have attacked anyone trying to help Mr. Floyd 

• Like 2

Am I the only one thinking that they are attempting to set up a demand for an overturn of any decision against him based on ineffective assistance of counsel / inadequate defense? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, katt_goddess said:

Am I the only one thinking that they are attempting to set up a demand for an overturn of any decision against him based on ineffective assistance of counsel / inadequate defense? 

Idt so. He’s not doing a bad job. He showed photos spanning a few minutes that showed the knee not on the neck.  The LT said that they do sometimes physically restrain suspects until ems arrives. It will only take one juror to say “makes sense to me” or “he didn’t mean to kill him” 

it would not sway me. Fuck that guy. 

• Like 2

On 4/6/2021 at 9:46 AM, 1pooh4u said:

I hate this defense attorney. He’s trying to justify kneeling on a neck for 9 minutes and not giving medical aid. 

It's his job. He has to do it by law and he can never tell you whether or not he wanted to do it by law. At least it isn't Alan Dershowitz or however you spell it. 

19 hours ago, katt_goddess said:

I think that issue has to be raised during trial, but I'm not sure. Pat certainly knows better. If the defense wasn't following his wishes post trial the first question asked would be why he wouldn't raise the issue of his defense during the actual trial if he felt like it was inadequate.

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, SwimModSponges said:

image.png.aa7cbffb9bb5c895028d3db889ee232b.png

I hope the live part is just a placeholder.

Fuck Steven Crowder.

Edited by naraku360
  • Like 2

I guess I should watch it. It just makes me sad. It’s not like I don’t wanna know the result. Idk

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Poof said:

I guess I should watch it. It just makes me sad. It’s not like I don’t wanna know the result. Idk

Watching a Steven Crowder video where he kinda gives you hope he'll be seriously injured is like this but without a Nutella-filled fruit.

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Poof said:

I meant the trial not that buttmunch 

It was too easy, though. The result of the analogy roughly still stands regardless.

I can't stomach the trial, every bit of the little I've seen from the defense is just gross. I'm trying to work on my temper, so that's a nope.

Edited by naraku360
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, naraku360 said:

It was too easy, though. The result of the analogy roughly still stands regardless.

I can't stomach the trial, every bit of the little I've seen from the defense is just gross. I'm trying to work on my temper, so that's a nope.

I’m trying to work on mine too. A lot of the time when I’m sad I snap at ppl

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Poof said:

I just read certain articles about it. I couldn't even watch him getting killed, I can't watch the trial. I'm really glad his defense is a giant pile of shit though, he cannot get off.

Also I'd like to engage in this Crowder guy's experiment, my brother was a wrestler so I know exactly how to murder someone with my knee on their neck and exactly how long I can do it to put the fear of god in them. Is he volunteering himself for actual experimentation or is he just an outrage troll? I refuse to give any such people the time of day.

3 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

I just read certain articles about it. I couldn't even watch him getting killed, I can't watch the trial. I'm really glad his defense is a giant pile of shit though, he cannot get off.

Also I'd like to engage in this Crowder guy's experiment, my brother was a wrestler so I know exactly how to murder someone with my knee on their neck and exactly how long I can do it to put the fear of god in them. Is he volunteering himself for actual experimentation or is he just an outrage troll? I refuse to give any such people the time of day.

I'm ridiculously squeamish. I'm not finishing the video, I saw enough to get the picture.

Crowder is the right's attempt at "comedy". With classics like "wearing women's clothing and being annoying in public as a way of calling trans people mentally ill" and "hey, that Vox guy is gay AND Mexican? Isn't that funny? That's the joke and I'm going to tell it for 3 years until I get called out for harrassment, then cry about it to millions of people like the sniveling brat I am."

• Like 1

Yup he’s kickin Chauvin’s dick in. But idk if this is the ME or a ME, or just a dr that’s an expert cuz he said the state asked him to testify but he’s not being paid.  He’s saying Chauvin killed him. 

• Like 1

Handcuffs + street + body weight + body position = Murder of George Floyd 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Yup he’s kickin Chauvin’s dick in. But idk if this is the ME or a ME, or just a dr that’s an expert cuz he said the state asked him to testify but he’s not being paid.  He’s saying Chauvin killed him. 

He is being referred to as a Dr

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

He is being referred to as a Dr

Yeah he’s a pulmonary dr for Loyola university. Floyd’s final moments were horrific. They’re showing him trying desperately to lift his shoulder off the street so he can breathe. 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

This cross examination is going to piss me off I can tell

Oh yes. Most definitely 

• Like 1

Dr. Tobin is doing a good job explaining the anatomy of the neck, inviting the jurors to touch their own neck to see what the medical jargon is referring to, and why it’s so important. 

2 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

Dr. Tobin is doing a good job explaining the anatomy of the neck, inviting the jurors to touch their own neck to see what the medical jargon is referring to, and why it’s so important. 

Yah I’m surprised they allowed that, and I don’t know on what grounds they wouldn’t have but just seems interesting to instruct the jurors to experience, in any sense, what Floyd went through by them touching it

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Yah I’m surprised they allowed that, and I don’t know on what grounds they wouldn’t have but just seems interesting to instruct the jurors to experience, in any sense, what Floyd went through by them touching it

They stopping him now. When he was explaining about the back of the skull. The defense wants the jury confused by the testimony instead of learning facts.
Btw that pic shows clearly the knee on the back of the neck. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 1pooh4u said:

They stopping him now. When he was explaining about the back of the skull. The defense wants the jury confused by the testimony instead of learning facts.
Btw that pic shows clearly the knee on the back of the neck. 

• Haha 4

Also sounds like he’s trying to say doctors have a hard time identifying so how could chauvin, a cop possibly know

• Like 1

I can’t with this shit. It’s Floyd’s fault he’s dead cuz he wasn’t in good enough shape to withstand a knee to the neck for almost ten minutes. Unbelievable 🤯

• Like 1

I don’t think I can watch this anymore. I will but jfc

I like how the dr is telling this jizz gargler that death from drugs happens different than death from compression. 

• Like 2

Defense doesn’t understand what “sustained” means lol 

• Like 1

He is fucking up his own timeline... and this is his whole defense, as he tried getting a cop to buy in to hear “I just ate a lot of drugs” and now nailing this timeline and he fucked it up 

• Like 2

And if they found pills in the back of the squad car that doesn’t mean they were in his mouth and if they were he spit them out. He mentioned the meth too but had to qualify it as “a tiny amount” they really trying to blame Floyd for this. 

• Like 1

Prosecutors just tore up the defense points on redirect 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, 1pooh4u said:

Prosecutors just tore up the defense points on redirect 

Yup.

Defense came back again with fentanyl and the prosecution again killed it. Dr is like “he didn’t go into a coma” they know the difference between compression depressed breathing and that from fentanyl. 

• Like 1

It has not been a great look for the defense. He had moments the other day with the pic of the knee clearly on the shoulder, but today we saw clearly on the neck. 

• Like 1

This was very hard to watch. It’s so fuckin infuriating. I understand that part of the beauty of our criminal justice system (when applied equally in an ideal world) is that everyone, no matter how big a PoS, is entitled to a defense. I just wish victims like George Floyd had protection akin to rape victims. In many, if not all states, you can’t bring up the sex life of the victim. It used to be THE defense. She asked for it. I wish that could apply cuz there’s so much victim blaming here. From the drugs he took to the past crimes he committed. It’s so irrelevant to the case. You can’t help but get mad. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1