UnevenEdge
André Toulon

Anyone wanna watch the Chauvin trial updates with me

4 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

The crowd saying please let that man breathe?

Probably saw someone who looked like his wife and was busy daydreaming about beating them.

7 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

This is an interesting first witness for the prosecution 

Oh is the recess already over. Shit I'm driving to a Dr appt. Thought I make it before the started back

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Prosecutor seems to be fumbling his words a lot

Well, he is just some Minneapolis shlub prosecuting the most important case in America right now.

7 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I made it back just in time to see the lunch dismissal. 

I’m just not sure what the point of having us watch the video while he spoke to her.... like, asking what she was doing while this was going on

“.... if there isn’t a conviction, there is a lot of worry there will be another summer of unrest”

These commentators are a trip

1 minute ago, Sawdamizer said:

I’m watching it on YouTube, just realized we may not be seeing the same gum flapping

I just have the video in the link playing

Defense attorney...

”kinda”

”sorta”

in his cross examination which leads me to believe he isn’t confident in what he is speaking about.... dude should have taken some public speaking lessons.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Defense attorney...

”kinda”

”sorta”

in his cross examination which leads me to believe he isn’t confident in what he is speaking about.... dude should have taken some public speaking lessons.

Even in his opening statement he told the jury to use common sense....I felt that was heavy handed af

• Like 1

Just now, André Toulon said:

Even in his opening statement he told the jury to use common sense....I felt that was heavy handed af

I didn’t see that part, but I’d assume he’s just trying to paint doubt anywhere he can

• Like 1

Well, while the sound guys shit the bed, I'm wondering if the prosecutor will have his shit together when Derek hits the stand. I haven't looked to see what day he's set to sit

I love how they likely advised him to keep his mask on too, to limit facial expression and to sell the , “Officer Chauvin follows the rules, and only as he is directed”

I can’t help but see marketing and the sell in all of this... the presentation of it all

• Like 1

I love how they likely advised him to keep his mask on too, to limit facial expression and to sell the , “Officer Chauvin follows the rules, and only as he is directed”

I can’t help but see marketing and the sell in all of this... the presentation of it all

Saw that but didn't see all that in it

1 minute ago, André Toulon said:

Saw that but didn't see all that in it

I guess they’d have to prove that these were approved tactics, like documented or that it was acceptable by superiors in the past (which I’d imagine wouldn’t be hard to do)

I have concerns to see how many cops and the chief they are bringing in too

I guess they’d have to prove that these were approved tactics, like documented or that it was acceptable by superiors in the past (which I’d imagine wouldn’t be hard to do)

I have concerns to see how many cops and the chief they are bringing in too

Bro, I don't think anyone prepared for this shit... Granted the last trial I watched was oj, and it wasn't by choice, just a way to get out of school work, but even public defender's don't look this shitty in action

• Like 2

Just now, André Toulon said:

Bro, I don't think anyone prepared for this shit... Granted the last trial I watched was oj, and it wasn't by choice, just a way to get out of school work, but even public defender's don't look this shitty in action

“It’s day one” what a fucking clown

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yah where he is going is...

everyone was just following procedures and there was ambiguity in the events.... all 9+ minutes

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

Really just started

yea but the first day I wanna see everyone getting all used to each other

5 minutes ago, Sawdamizer said:

Oof

I mean, I expected the worst, but even that did not prepare me for this broad

Like, she’s dumb as a fucking rock

I get what she's doing. She wants to keep her street cred and being a white chick, that shit is fragile. 

She knows, she ain't talking because even though she's testifying against the police, you have to use tact with your snitching....can't get up there singing.

That said, yeah...she's painful to watch

• Like 1

George has to endure nearly a full minute of seizures after crying for help for almost 5 minutes.

What goes through your head when your seizing like that?

39 minutes ago, André Toulon said:

I get what she's doing. She wants to keep her street cred and being a white chick, that shit is fragile. 

She knows, she ain't talking because even though she's testifying against the police, you have to use tact with your snitching....can't get up there singing.

That said, yeah...she's painful to watch

Idk man... I don’t think she has a clue. Though, the defense attorney has to keep getting her to agree and say yes, instead of agreeing and saying ok

• Like 1

So they are using him to show that Chauvin used a blood choke, which typically is used in a fight, or an assault, and obviously longer than what George went through, and George provided the “tap out” to have someone release...

I like this

• Like 1