UnevenEdge

2021 NFL Mock Draft Thread

Skiles

Post how you see the draft going, and let's see who gets the most right on day one! Also, feel free to also talk about what you want to happen for your squad. Obviously, we're not looking for the full draft. Just the first round.

I'm currently in the lab crafting my mock, and rest assured, my mock will win. But starting the conversation about wants, I would LOVE to see my Packers go RB in the first round. Either Najee Harris or Travis Etienne would be great. I think both guys will be solid NFL backs.

• 2 months later...

My mock was perfect until the Lions took Sewell and then it all went to shit.

On 3/4/2021 at 2:23 PM, Skiles said:

I would LOVE to see my Packers go RB in the first round. Either Najee Harris or Travis Etienne would be great. I think both guys will be solid NFL backs.

They just drafted Dillon last year. :| I wanted them to go after Kylin Hill early on day 3 and they got him in round 7, so I'm pretty excited about that pick. Should be a great third down back. Very similar to Jamal Williams in his ability to run hard inside and pass block, but he also has excellent hands.