UnevenEdge

SSSS.Gridman Episode 6 "Contact" Discussion

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

He couldn't have been up there this whole time.  Unless that is a low travel area and no one looks up.  But who knows lol.  I thought he was communicating from that monitor this whole time.

Yeah that's what I thought too. I wonder if he's got a limit that he can project himself out like he did this time.

12 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Did anybody understand what all the kaiju girl revealed this episode?  You think it is all true?

from the sound of it, the whole city is fake...like what's going on in Wandavision...and she's just kicking out anyone who she decides she doesn't like

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, mochi said:

from the sound of it, the whole city is fake...like what's going on in Wandavision...and she's just kicking out anyone who she decides she doesn't like

I haven't seen Wandavision yet.  So it's a fake city like The Truman Show.  So you think those people aren't actually dead?

1 hour ago, ben0119 said:

Oh shit spilled the beans.

Akane is making the Kaiju, having them destroy the city and also fixing the city.

She created the city?  Is that really true?

Seems early for all these reveals, and to just have it all laid out like that.

Early? This is halfway over already.

4 hours ago, mochi said:

anime is weird about that

I dunno if Japan itself is as weird with homeless people...but I know Japan just complete shuns Homeless people and behaves as if they're animals

I didn't know that.  I saw something about how if you are visiting Japan, you shouldn't sit on curbs and stuff because people will think you're homeless.

4 hours ago, elfie said:

MINECRAFT.

Is that how that game works?

4 hours ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah that's what I thought too. I wonder if he's got a limit that he can project himself out like he did this time.

Oh, you think he is projecting himself out of the monitor like Gridman?

17 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Akane is the ultimate bipolar character. Find out how she tries to pull one over on Gridman and Yuta tonight!

I accidentally deleted this from my post above this when I was trying to quote everything wanted to reply to.

Akane isn't bipolar.  More like two-faced.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, elfie said:

.... are we gonna go all WandaVision in this show??

This is WandaVision 3 years before WandaVision was even a thing!

Did the new humanoid Kaiju ever reveal her name? If you had the captions on, you would learn that it's...

Spoiler

ANOSILLUS

And this review contains even more spoilers about who she(?) is and what her relevance is to the overall world of this franchise.

Episode 6 - SSSS.Gridman - Anime News Network

Grade: A! The reviewer does say that, despite the lack of a giant robot/kaiju fight, this was in his opinion the best yet of the series!!

Edited by OwlChemist81
  • Haha 1