UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
StarPanda

Naruto Shippuden Episode 324 Discussion

came home from work, managed an hour long nap and now i think i'm gonna make it through the whole block of premieres ( i know those were famous last words before)

• Like 1

So Nagato/Pain's dumb ass is the reason Tobi's got the 6-Tails too. Nice job, jerk.

She's just stuck there waiting and finding out that he's been defeated and can't keep training her.

Edited by DangerMouse

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Lol wtf.  Apparently this filler guy became canon.

Believe 

in 

bubbles

• Haha 2

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden/unbreakable-mask-and-shattered-bubble

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/The_Unbreakable_Mask_and_the_Shattered_Bubble

Mixed Canon/Filler you say.  And yet this Utakata guy was made canon.  But the Naruto wikia doesn't note what is filler or canon in the episode, so no way to know what we should give a shit about here.

Edited by ben0119

11 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Reincarnated full Jinchuriki squad

So cheap lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Lol wtf.  Apparently this filler guy became canon.

he himself  was always canon. just the arc they built around him was filler

the opposite of that lightning swrd guy from part one. total filler until kishimoto needed to fill in some gaps

3 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

https://www.animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden/unbreakable-mask-and-shattered-bubble

https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/The_Unbreakable_Mask_and_the_Shattered_Bubble

Mixed Canon/Filler you say.  And yet this Utakata guy was made canon.  But the Naruto wikia doesn't note what is filler or canon in the episode, so no way to know what we should give a shit about here.

just ignore that backstory we just got. naruto encounters this same group in the canon, but he had never met utataka before and utataka's backstory just plain didn't exist. so, most of what we just saw was filler and the rest of the episode will likely be canon (unless they decided to focus on utataka again...)

in ultimate ninja storm, i'm pretty sure utataka's bubble explode like bombs. i never watched his filler episoes, so i don't kow if that's innacurate

3 minutes ago, CorbeauKarasu said:

he himself  was always canon. just the arc they built around him was filler

the opposite of that lightning swrd guy from part one. total filler until kishimoto needed to fill in some gaps

Oh ok.

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

just ignore that backstory we just got. naruto encounters this same group in the canon, but he had never met utataka before and utataka's backstory just plain didn't exist. so, most of what we just saw was filler and the rest of the episode will likely be canon (unless they decided to focus on utataka again...)

Oh, that's kind of sad.  So this guy was a random guy with no backstory or explanation in the manga?

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

Oh ok.

Oh, that's kind of sad.  So this guy was a random guy with no backstory or explanation in the manga?

i mean, he was the six-tails jinchuuriki and used bubbles in his attacks, but otherwise. yeah.

• Haha 1

Just now, CorbeauKarasu said:

it's Nii Yugito from FOREVER ago. i wish they'd given her a filler arc instead. she seems really interesting

yeah

Fake Madara and Naruto are...the same kind of person. headbutting each other like that

UH OH....LOOKS LIKE KABUTO DOUBLE-CROSSED YOU, BRO