Jump to content
UnevenEdge
ghostrek

I'm getting worried about the Civil War happening in this country

Recommended Posts

you know the year we've been through and we're going another year of hell and now our country's out of verge of a Civil War and we are just thinking us impeach the president that's going to stop the crazy motherfukers that are trying to overthrow our government no it won't it's us going to encourage them more and cause fucking Rebellion/a guerrilla War I know I don't want to sound like this but there's elements of this stuff that scared the hell out of me and I think we're heading for a Civil War and we don't want Civil War because we're nuclear-armed all the other countries will step in and saying look you should not fall apart because you have a bunch of nukes we were worried about nukes getting the hands of terrorists because of the collapse of the Soviet Union imagine something like that happening to you s huh Britain will definitely step in Canada will me because it's a national security risk to them also Russia might because of the nuke situation  China well just for the fucking hell of it and many more just because let's face it a collapse of the United States and it falling into Civil War would be devastating to the world as a whole hell it might cause World War Three just because people are fighting over what is left

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

.....It's rants, and Katt has already set herself behind the ballista, so I'll pretend this is comprehensible and sound.

Honestly, our government SHOULD be overthrown....but not by a separated peoples....So what we get instead is a glaring light on who supports anarchy in reality......Now if BLM wasn't pussies, Antifa wasn't ran by photo op snowflakes who can retreat to their beach houses after setting another community aflame, and Proud boys wasn't a massive group of slobbering idiots who haven't read the very constitution they think they are upholding, we might get somewhere....But the truth is, none of these groups are polished enough to accomplish jack shit.

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These militias number fewer than you think, that's why the majority of the Trump crowd was 40+. The comfortable Americans have been forced to make a real choice about what they want for the country and humans will always move towards doing as little work as possible. Fighting an entire war is a lot of work and even if people start trying to do it here they're going to give up. They've got kids and a 401k and they've never had to worry about regular bombings.

What's funny is it will probably be this that drives major changes in policing and not the rampant racism.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

These militias number fewer than you think, that's why the majority of the Trump crowd was 40+. The comfortable Americans have been forced to make a real choice about what they want for the country and humans will always move towards doing as little work as possible. Fighting an entire war is a lot of work and even if people start trying to do it here they're going to give up. They've got kids and a 401k and they've never had to worry about regular bombings.

What's funny is it will probably be this that drives major changes in policing and not the rampant racism.

I don't think it'll do shit for policing....Even though these people are getting arrested, there are plety of people willing to get them out and they will never do any real time so business as usual....I think the major change will be how employers approach this because the dollar is more important that keeping a public lunatic on payroll.....These motherfuckers should have worn hoods like their ancestors.

Edited by BlackNoir
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mom has started calling it the trouble. And I think thats how it would be if things continue as is we're not going to see the military split into two opposing forces and claim states/territory. The US government will remain and we'll have opposing political terrorism, underground paramilitaries, more extreme corruption, petty communal violence, and assassinations at worse.

At least for now. 10-20 years who knows? Civil war could break out eventually but shitty violent political situations can persist for a long time before that happens, if ever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

I don't think it'll do shit for policing....Even though these people are getting arrested, there are plety of people willing to get them out and they will never do any real time so business as usual....I think the major change will be how employers approach this because the dollar is more important that keeping a public lunatic on payroll.....These motherfuckers should have worn hoods like their ancestors.

Two Virginia (I think) police were arrested today for participating in the riot. Not reprimanded, arrested. That is not usual cop behavior. These fucking morons made every American think about where they think this country needs to go. Most cops I meet are very American. 

Hopefully things play out the way I think they will, we'll see in a couple months. Outside of police internally changing, a lot of large democratic cities with policing problems voted for a lot of new regulations. This isn't as big as I want it to be, I'm sure of it. But it's the right movement to make given the broken system we set up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Two Virginia (I think) police were arrested today for participating in the riot. Not reprimanded, arrested.

Bet they are free rn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlackNoir said:

Bet they are free rn.

Quite likely. People age 50 have around 20 years to die. The whole evolution of humanity is like a snake shedding skin. Why do this? Probably shiny objects.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, we shouldn’t hold Trump accountable for his actions because of fear?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1pooh4u said:

So, we shouldn’t hold Trump accountable for his actions because of fear?  

Don't pull his ho' card, pooh

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

.....It's rants, and Katt has already set herself behind the ballista, so I'll pretend this is comprehensible and sound.

Honestly, our government SHOULD be overthrown....but not by a separated peoples....So what we get instead is a glaring light on who supports anarchy in reality......Now if BLM wasn't pussies, Antifa wasn't ran by photo op snowflakes who can retreat to their beach houses after setting another community aflame, and Proud boys wasn't a massive group of slobbering idiots who haven't read the very constitution they think they are upholding, we might get somewhere....But the truth is, none of these groups are polished enough to accomplish jack shit.

There's a mechanism already in place for dissolution of the government without bloodshed and that is the Constitution itself via the powers it grants congress. If a majority of congress agrees then they can vote on an amendment to dissolve the US and hold a new constitutional convention. It's a long process, but when you have a Constitution that's getting harder and harder to adapt to modern times and attitudes, it may need to be re-examined, particularly if a broad majority supports it.

The thing is, governments are not overthrown by united people. Look at Yugoslavia, they descended into chaos because every ethnic group didn't want the others to have a say in how they were governed. In the end, each one wound up with its own separate country and you had population exchanges/expulsions. The pattern pretty much repeats itself over and over.

On the other hand, you have places like Myanmar which overthrew their dictatorship and immediately started attacking and expelling ethnic minorities. 

I think, in reality, most people are probably going to be content with a return to the old status quo for a while. It may have not been fair but it was better than waking up and wondering what the lunatic in chief is going to do today. Going into 2022 and 2024, you'll probably see more of a rejection of radicalism of both left and right. Gallup polls have shown the amount of Americans calling themselves moderates (35 percent) has finally caught up with those calling themselves conservatives (35 percent). The number of people calling themselves liberal went down to 24 percent in 2018 and climbed to 26 percent in 2019.  People are stressed out, the big reason Biden was elected is that he seems like a guy you don't have to worry about torching everything around you or inciting a mob on Twitter.

  • Like 1
  • D'oh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlackNoir said:

Don't pull his ho' card, pooh

But I want an incoherent explana- Lol, ok nvm then 💩

love the profile pic by the way Ichi the Killer was a sick film. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

So, we shouldn’t hold Trump accountable for his actions because of fear?  

no what I'm saying is hold them accountable but his supporters are not going to be held accountable that's what i am  worried about  they might act on his behalf and might you know attack our military or for our law enforcement or our government as a whole and he has a lot of these people are acting on I would say prejudicial beliefs not necessarily racist but prejudicial in one way or another

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

These militias number fewer than you think, that's why the majority of the Trump crowd was 40+. The comfortable Americans have been forced to make a real choice about what they want for the country and humans will always move towards doing as little work as possible. Fighting an entire war is a lot of work and even if people start trying to do it here they're going to give up. They've got kids and a 401k and they've never had to worry about regular bombings.

What's funny is it will probably be this that drives major changes in policing and not the rampant racism.

@RainyDayJizz#35  look it's how much support they have in trust me they have a lot of support in Middle America or Rural Middle America that is no attempts of purpose I'm an enemy territory as most of the people in the city think all there are fewer numbers for me there at like one out of three in some way or fashion you're telling me because all yeah they're not a member of a militia group but they could be supported one morally at least see what I'm saying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ghostrek said:

no what I'm saying is hold them accountable but his supporters are not going to be held accountable that's what i am  worried about  they might act on his behalf and might you know attack our military or for our law enforcement or our government as a whole and he has a lot of these people are acting on I would say prejudicial beliefs not necessarily racist but prejudicial in one way or another

 

FAE0853A-9C22-4C50-AD33-C021BC6EB972.jpeg

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its probably the most divisive times since those times we've ever been since the civil war, so it could happen. people say it wont happen here again but all the elements are there. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ghostrek said:

@RainyDayJizz#35  look it's how much support they have in trust me they have a lot of support in Middle America or Rural Middle America that is no attempts of purpose I'm an enemy territory as most of the people in the city think all there are fewer numbers for me there at like one out of three in some way or fashion you're telling me because all yeah they're not a member of a militia group but they could be supported one morally at least see what I'm saying

You have to translate that into the willingness to pick up a gun and kill another human being.  Maybe I got this off a shitty source but I can't remember where I read this, it said most shots fired by soldiers miss. It was believed to be due to the intrinsic desire to preserve human life along with the gravity of what taking one means. I might have read this reading about PTSD in drone pilots. They gave this guy a kill count at the end of his service, and now he can't have a conversation with a woman without telling them he's killed dozens of people within hours of meeting them. Don't remember the number so I lowballed. But they described watching targets on the infrared camera drone, where you could see the hot blood spill out of the body until the person was the same temperature as the ground.

I think the national guard has been authorized for lethal force, but I need to see that from more sources and I'm not up to that right now. Likely tomorrow though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

You have to translate that into the willingness to pick up a gun and kill another human being.  Maybe I got this off a shitty source but I can't remember where I read this, it said most shots fired by soldiers miss. It was believed to be due to the intrinsic desire to preserve human life along with the gravity of what taking one means. I might have read this reading about PTSD in drone pilots. They gave this guy a kill count at the end of his service, and now he can't have a conversation with a woman without telling them he's killed dozens of people within hours of meeting them. Don't remember the number so I lowballed. But they described watching targets on the infrared camera drone, where you could see the hot blood spill out of the body until the person was the same temperature as the ground.

I think the national guard has been authorized for lethal force, but I need to see that from more sources and I'm not up to that right now. Likely tomorrow though.

well I don't want people to be shutting blood of their fellow citizens in defense of their country either way it's bad Optics and that's what I'm worried about is the people that nut jobs that try to storm with a capital they would say look they don't love us they love that other group of Americans not all Americans and don't tell me some of those Trump supporters are not bigots like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ghostrek said:

well I don't want people to be shutting blood of their fellow citizens in defense of their country either way it's bad Optics and that's what I'm worried about is the people that nut jobs that try to storm with a capital they would say look they don't love us they love that other group of Americans not all Americans and don't tell me some of those Trump supporters are not bigots like that

I dare you to make less sense.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ghostrek said:

well I don't want people to be shutting blood of their fellow citizens in defense of their country either way it's bad Optics and that's what I'm worried about is the people that nut jobs that try to storm with a capital they would say look they don't love us they love that other group of Americans not all Americans and don't tell me some of those Trump supporters are not bigots like that

All I got from this is:

  1. shutting blood of their fellow citizens
  2. people that nut
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 11:53 PM, BlackNoir said:

I don't think it'll do shit for policing....Even though these people are getting arrested, there are plety of people willing to get them out and they will never do any real time so business as usual....I think the major change will be how employers approach this because the dollar is more important that keeping a public lunatic on payroll.....These motherfuckers should have worn hoods like their ancestors.

https://www.businessinsider.com/rioters-riots-capitol-police-defund-disarm-demilitarize-insurrection-accountability-2021-1?amp

So this isn't  the only news outlet talking about this, and again it's a we'll see what happens, but don't underestimate the gravity of the fact that white people are also in danger now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...