UnevenEdge

Has anyone played through Dark Souls 3

BlackNoir

Yes, I know it's old, but I like the souls games....At any rate, I do believe I have reached the critical point where grinding and spamming is the only way forward, but I knoew there is always a way to make things easier than what they seem so I wanted to ask here.

I don't wanna see any YT walkthroughs, or Gamefax pdfs....I am really just asking one person to another if there may be something I'm missing from these 2 boss battles since I'm stuck between the 2

also, spelling will be WAY off.

Yoldir the Giant: Since none of my swords, magic or miracles seem to do any noticeable damage, I know an all out grind won't really net me results I crave....I figure the secret is in the sword you can loot from the very room the boss is in, but there is no way to be accurate with it while fighting a giant whose ankles you barely reach.

Ithryll Sulyvan:  I mean, I've managed to get to phase 2 of this fight just launching arrows at him and running when he gets close since he just moves slow as shit when he's far away from you (but instantly goes sickhouse when he's within like 20 feet.), but phase 2, it's like he was purposely designed to dodge arrows, not to mention there are now 2 of them.....This could just be a matter of divide and conquer, but I'm just frustrated at this point.

Edited by BlackNoir