UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
In Flames

Who's molesting their bank account today?

I don't see any actual deals so no.
Use Honey if you want to see if a product had it's prices jacked up before going "on sale".

Edited by Sieg67
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sieg67 said:

I don't see any actual deals so no.
Use Honey if you want to see if a product had it's prices jacked up before going "on sale".

I'm looking around rn for tech stuff. Preferably Klipsch speakers, but I already capped on their deals earlier. Keyboard and mouse are getting here today, what would have been 250 was about 120. 

9 hours ago, MoistDaddy said:

I'm looking around rn for tech stuff. Preferably Klipsch speakers, but I already capped on their deals earlier. Keyboard and mouse are getting here today, what would have been 250 was about 120. 

I was shopping around for a second monitor, SSDs, RAM and cases but I didn't see any prices that I hadn't seen before.  Plus I really don't need them. 
I can deal with 1 monitor and 16 gigs of RAM.  I  have 3T of HDD space and 300 gigs of SSD so I don't need one of those either.

Edited by Sieg67

5 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

me. 

unfortunately i need a pc for cyberpunk 2077 B|

I'd say wait a bit. Prices will go down eventually.

9 hours ago, Sieg67 said:

I was shopping around for a second monitor, SSDs, RAM and cases but I didn't see any prices that I hadn't seen before.  Plus I really don't need them. 
I can deal with 1 monitor and 16 gigs of RAM.  I  have 3T of HDD space and 300 gigs of SSD so I don't need one of those either.

Off topic but I love your "Super Kami Guru" title.

I just rewatched all of abridged not too long ago. Talk about an awesome way to kill time over a 4 day period.

• Like 1