Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Poof

i havent had any food or water today just wine

Recommended Posts

sauvignon blanc. how long can you live on just wine? it's kind of food and water

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Dunno, I've done a solid two and a half days with it though.

good reply ty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Make sure to get some water in there though, wine headaches are awful.

psssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

Hey I don't have to carry around your head, you do. 

I'm fine bitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Poof said:

sauvignon blanc. how long can you live on just wine? it's kind of food and water

Not sure.  That's a whole lot of sugar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Not sure.  That's a whole lot of sugar.

really? my mom said it's dry. didn't seem dry tho... 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

What's the year and the locale?

Australia

it doesnt say what year it just says "since 2008" xD

Edited by Poof
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Mystery wine is the jet fuel of high flyers.

define "high flyers"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, scoobdog said:

I'll need a bottle to demonstrate.

nooooooooooo

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mortir said:

Oh boy. You should eat some food. I did not eat all day and now I am eating Taco Bell. It is pretty good.

neh I got plenty of quantine weight to work on

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RainyDayJizz#35 said:

There are only two states, drunk and asleep.

oh please that's not true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

I can't. I get drunk munchies.

and that's why u got the white trash gut !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mortir said:

Oh boy. You should eat some food. I did not eat all day and now I am eating Taco Bell. It is pretty good.

neh I'm good. I'm not even thirsty

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Rogue_Alphonse said:

I can't. I get drunk munchies.

Dude, it's liquid bread.....I could go days without eating as long as I had a steady flow of alcohol and cigarettes.

It always sucks afterwards, so I def don't recommend, but it can be done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

At least 3 days...Maybe more but eventually I'll usually eat.

what about water? How many days???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Poof said:

what about water? How many days???

Oh, no...I guess I didn't really touch on that....I drink water constantly....I have no idea why, but I always feel dehydrated....Even when I drank, I would have a drink in one hand and an open water bottle somewhere close.  

Like, if I was into that hokey shit, I would say I'm a creature of the sea....but i can't swim so that's pretty fucking stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlackNoir said:

Oh, no...I guess I didn't really touch on that....I drink water constantly....I have no idea why, but I always feel dehydrated....Even when I drank, I would have a drink in one hand and an open water bottle somewhere close.  

Like, if I was into that hokey shit, I would say I'm a creature of the sea....but i can't swim so that's pretty fucking stupid.

We gotta get you your water wings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Poof said:

We gotta get you your water wings

No....no we do not.  I panic in water, I instantly open my mouth, I can't open my eyes underwater and my self preservation goes on vacation the minute my head goes under....It's like "Oh well, guess we're dead, dumbass...stay out of the fucking water"

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlackNoir said:

No....no we do not.  I panic in water, I instantly open my mouth, I can't open my eyes underwater and my self preservation goes on vacation the minute my head goes under....It's like "Oh well, guess we're dead, dumbass...stay out of the fucking water"

 

Having Vice City flashbacks. You can enter cheat codes to make your car fly but stay out the damn water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, scoobdog said:

Easy.  No one's getting maimed.

maybe....

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...