UnevenEdge

If you could permaban one Thanksgiving dish what would it be?

Kudasai

27 minutes ago, cyberbully said:

I just saw a friends wall........this isn't cooked, right?

Because they are commenting like its done.

Screenshot_2020-11-26-10-32-23.png

To me it looks like they snapped a pic while it was still cooking. "Happy Thanksgiving y'all" does not really imply the food is done, just that it's for Thanksgiving. After all, it appears all that food is still on the stove, not a kitchen table or counter.

3 minutes ago, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

To me it looks like they snapped a pic while it was still cooking. "Happy Thanksgiving y'all" does not really imply the food is done, just that it's for Thanksgiving. After all, it appears all that food is still on the stove, not a kitchen table or counter.

I didn't take pics of the comments because tact but they are eating

5 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

GET OUT.

*Burns sage to clear this negative and WRONG energy*

Fuck every sweet potatoes dish and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck pumpkin pie. I won't eat other folks' green bean casserole or brussel sprouts. I'm too lazy to make either dish this year though.

I made a pork loin with stuffing that had raisins in it, and it was actually good.

You know I never bothered with it because I didn't know about until last year when someone came over and demanded I make it because its a tradition needless to say I kicked them out without feeling anything

But I do hate cranberries 

5 minutes ago, helpme said:

You know I never bothered with it because I didn't know about until last year when someone came over and demanded I make it because its a tradition needless to say I kicked them out without feeling anything

But I do hate cranberries 

The mac and cheese was innocent. The real culprit was the asshole who should have cooked for themself or asked what dishes you have and bring something they believe was missing and wanted. Youths!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

The mac and cheese was innocent. The real culprit was the asshole who should have cooked for themself or asked what dishes you have and bring something they believe was missing and wanted. Youths!

Its still innocent the asshole i kicked out was in the middle of a rare cold and snow snap

On 11/26/2020 at 10:50 AM, Vamped said:

I only like raisins in raisin brand cereal or alone or occasionally in cinamonny baked goods 

Cant get down with people inserting them anywhere else XD

Raisins are not nature's candy.

They are shriveled rat nards that people shove in random shit to see if anyone notices. 

• Haha 1