UnevenEdge

Youtube Horror Reviews

HardcoreHunter

I haven't kept up with recent Cinema Snob stuff, but ancient Phelous was pretty great when he'd only do horror reviews. 

Nowadays, I'll listen to the Dead Meat podcast for horror reviews. They have the Kill Count Youtube channel, but I discovered them looking for podcasts to kill time so I haven't gone through a Kill Count video yet. The podcast usually either goes into reviews or discussions on horror films, but this one's one of my favorite episodes because they get some good insight from a director for a documentary on haunted houses/trap rooms.

Yeah I wish Phealous did less toy reviews and more film stuff. I assume him doing them less has something to do with his falling out with the channel awesome crowd. He used a lot of cameos in his early stuff to write jokes around. There were segments like in Pulse where he cut out all of the scenes with Jewario. Though then there are videos that he did with Doug and Brad that it would be impossible to edit them out. His problems with Brad are more between his gf Lupa/Alison and Brad's wife. After Lupa was kicked from CA and Phealous quit, one of Lupa's fans tried to Swat Brad and his wife at her dads Funeral. Brad's wife was justifiably pissed and felt that Lupa told her fans to do that. Lupa said she never would do that; which turned into a how dare you accuse me argument.  So their beef with each other is more through proxy. Really weird that shit hit the fan like that considering that they did videos with Brad all the time for his midnight review stuff. 

Horror related though this one reviewer is pretty entertaining. He has two characters that he plays being Dr Wolfula and Ghoulash. It's similar to Phelous in some ways in that there is a lot of cringe to get past, but it grows on you. 

• 3 weeks later...