UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
Distortedreasoning

sometimes i wanna kill my dog

One of my dogs is loosing bladder control or something. She will try to wake me up early morning hours to let her out, and if I don't she ends up peeing on the floor. She's around 14 years old though.. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

One of my dogs is loosing bladder control or something. She will try to wake me up early morning hours to let her out, and if I don't she ends up peeing on the floor. She's around 14 years old though.. 

aww poor doggy.

mines close to that age too! she slowing down but she still doing good for the most part. 

So is she for the most part. My dogs have been spending more time inside though recently because they're escape artists and my back gate is screwed up. If I could leave them outside unattended for just a little bit it would help.. 

8 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

doubt it, shes a very needy girl and i get her everything she wants. i serve a purpose for her. 

I doubt it too, I was just being a smart ass 

On 9/25/2020 at 9:00 PM, Distortedreasoning said:

how you even do it getting woken up like that.

Not many cats act like that, but I know I'm a troublesome sleeper because when I hit the bed the cat goes somewhere else to lay down. So kittens may find my sleep scary.