UnevenEdge

Awesome.

PhilosipherStoned

Deleting my facebook account seems like a good idea. Not sure why, but I am weary I might break down and try to cancel the deletion. Friends and connections from my acitve army days all gone.. but with it all the thots and fake friends right? If they truly want to talk to me maybe they'll be able to add me if I ever make another account right? Seems a shame I havent done this yet honestly. Maybe I'm just in my feels idk.. I'll figure it out though. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned
  • Like 1

If youre doing it to cut yourself off from the madness, I mean, you'll find it in other places.... 

If youre doing it because it bores you, have at it... I was really just trolling at my end game, and I was catching 30 day bans every other week. I figured it was probably time, as I could see myself getting caught up with family with my shit tier trolling.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, resurrected said:

Fine, I'm quitting Facebook! | Facebook humor, Quit facebook, Haha funny

I'm quitting facebook! i'm quitting facebook! See? nobody cares! - See?  Nobody Cares | Meme Generator

New Leaving Facebook Meme Memes | Quickmeme Memes, Reddit Memes, Facebook  Group Memes

This Isn't The Airport, You Don't Have To Announce Your Departure - Posts |  Facebook

Oh no nobody cares! NOBODY CARES! That's it it's all over! 🤣 I'm just wondering if I can actually make it 30 days without reconsidering honestly. Deleting it feels kind of relieving since it was overly bloated imo though. I might end up just waiting for it to rot so I can make a fresh one with the same credentials, but I didn't make this thread as a soap opera "I'm leaving that's it bit."  That's what scenes like this are for:

15 hours ago, Sawdamizer said:

If youre doing it to cut yourself off from the madness, I mean, you'll find it in other places.... 

If youre doing it because it bores you, have at it... I was really just trolling at my end game, and I was catching 30 day bans every other week. I figured it was probably time, as I could see myself getting caught up with family with my shit tier trolling.

Ehh.. Well kind of like buddy was saying due to things I've liked it's overly clogged with ads and outside youtube like skit makers. It also has so many people I probably wont converse with EVER, and it does make it boring and tedious to scroll through at times. I'm also thinking of using a nickname for it or something so people that are just facebook stalking or friending me because they recognize my name from ages ago, but don't plan to talk to me don't bother with the requests.. I'll probably show up on their friend suggestions anyway, but maybe I can manage a new one better idk. 

23 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Deleting my facebook account seems like a good idea. Not sure why, but I am weary I might break down and try to cancel the deletion. Friends and connections from my acitve army days all gone.. but with it all the thots and fake friends right? If they truly want to talk to me maybe they'll be able to add me if I ever make another account right? Seems a shame I havent done this yet honestly. Maybe I'm just in my feels idk.. I'll figure it out though. 

Been feeling similar about my facebook.  To better days.

249854837024212.png

Edited by Killa Ounze
  • Like 1