Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Sign in to follow this  
Poof

doctor lady played w/my boobs

Recommended Posts

Not really she just gave me an exam for lumps. But it caught me off guard bc she didn't tell me "I'm going to do a breast exam" she just said "lie back" then "Can I see your breasts?" and I was like "sure" I lifted up my bra and she either felt them up or gave me a breast exam. What's the difference really?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest cockeyemonocle

welcome to being a woman in a medical setting. be glad youll never be pregnant and having strangers fisting you on a regular basis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cockeyemonocle said:

welcome to being a woman in a medical setting. be glad youll never be pregnant and having strangers fisting you on a regular basis

idk who you are but if you've paid attention you'll know this isn't my first doctor story. welcome me if u wish i've been here awhile

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest cockeyemonocle
1 minute ago, Poof said:

idk who you are but if you've paid attention you'll know this isn't my first doctor story. welcome me if u wish i've been here awhile

its fuggs babe...yo future baby momma !! (hoping) HAHA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cockeyemonocle said:

its fuggs babe...yo future baby momma !! (hoping) HAHA

hey mama :P wutchu doing here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest cockeyemonocle
Just now, Poof said:

hey mama :P wutchu doing here?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Show me on my body how the mean doctor lady touched you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Skiles said:

No one ever plays with my boobs. :(

I'm sorry

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Cau said:

Show me on my body how the mean doctor lady touched you.

Show chest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Poof said:

Show chest

I can't, I hate my chest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, StarPanda said:

And then right after you both  a sweaty sex session 

She did ask if I was sexually active. I said yes. She said "With males?" I said "Yea... and females too whatever" so she knew it could happen. Maybe next time. My next appointment is in 6 months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Cau said:

I can't, I hate my chest.

no you're beautiful cau

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Poof said:

no you're beautiful cau

No.

I'm a hideous monster.

200.gif

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Poof said:

She did ask if I was sexually active. I said yes. She said "With males?" I said "Yea... and females too whatever" so she knew it could happen. Maybe next time. My next appointment is in 6 months

Ohhh so she will be ready so you better be ready too for some doctor lovin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cau said:

No.

I'm a hideous monster.

200.gif

no

Spoiler

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

no cry

 

Edited by Poof

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, StarPanda said:

Ohhh so she will be ready so you better be ready too for some doctor lovin

I love kinky inappropriate doctor sex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Doom Metal Alchemist said:

I mean, not exactly....

She got PAID to touch the merchandise! 

yeah I thought about that after I made my post :D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mini_ghost420 said:

She got to touch the merchandise for free :D

Yes she did I don't mind. besides it was probably professional. I'm just being a silly

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, empty said:

...go on.

then she took off her wizard hat and robe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Poof said:

no

  Reveal hidden contents

ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.u2.png

no cry

Sad cat - Cat - Sticker | TeePublic

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Poof said:

Yes she did I don't mind. besides it was probably professional. I'm just being a silly

yeah I'm just being silly, too :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Poof said:

Not really she just gave me an exam for lumps. But it caught me off guard bc she didn't tell me "I'm going to do a breast exam" she just said "lie back" then "Can I see your breasts?" and I was like "sure" I lifted up my bra and she either felt them up or gave me a breast exam. What's the difference really?

Did she say "Niiicee" afterwards?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

did she clamp your nips with a battery attached and slapped your boobs like an ugly stepchild? Then yes, that was an exam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...