UnevenEdge
bnmjy

I really didn't know people still had signatures here

My phone flipped horizontally, and then I saw a few. I forgot they existed for a bit.

When mobile versions of websites came out, I really didn't like them. Now, it's all I use.

Mines big and shows one of the greatest commandments god has for us when it comes to the unreasonable things society seems to deem acceptable for human beings and their religious orders. 

Edited by PhilosipherStoned

1 hour ago, little_girl_lost said:

i've had signatures turned off for years

this

sometimes I turn them on and it freaks me out what some of u guys pick out

50 minutes ago, Poof said:

this

sometimes I turn them on and it freaks me out what some of u guys pick out

Some of them are too much. It reaches the point of obnoxiousness sometimes. That's why mine is just a single line.

10 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Oh. That's stupid.

I don't know what to do with my signature these days as well. That's why I decided to give it to the flying spaghetti monster.

Just now, PhilosipherStoned said:

I don't know what to do with my signature these days as well. That's why I decided to give it to the flying spaghetti monster.

I don't mind your signature. I dig the pirate. But some people's are straight up stupid. Mine is stupid. I didn't even remember what it was until a minute ago.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Skiles said:

Some of them are too much. It reaches the point of obnoxiousness sometimes. That's why mine is just a single line.

• Like 1

I’ve had the same one for a while, but I never see it or other signatures unless I’m at my regular computer later in the day. I didn’t know you could access regular ones in landscape mode on some devices.

I used to like the idea but people got stupid with them so I just turned them all off. So if you have them on, you may see a sig on my account, but I honestly hate them now

Meh, I think I've only used my sig space once here and it was just to goad people into the charity drive thread by promising thigh and cleavage.

No one noticed it though. :D:D:D