UnevenEdge

I fucking lied

jackiemarie90

A year ago, I said I was so desperate to pass Calculus, that I would suck any dick. Well, the universe was like, "Bet?" And there is someone in my current student housing who is amazing at coding, and I am falling extremely behind in my coding class that he is also taking. And he helped me with some labs already, but when we were having a house dance, I ran away from him. 🤣

And he is ignoring my texts for help earlier this week. LMFAO!!! 🤣🤣🤣

So to clarify, I will not fuck anyone or suck dick for educational help, but maybe I fucking should cause then I would not fail my assignments!! 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, resurrected said:

If passing any sort of math class was the determining factor of me getting laid, I would have never had sex, and would die a virgin. 

I mean for someone who might be on the ace spectrum, this also isn't a motivating factor. I've been feeling so overwhelmed with school lately tho.

• Like 1

Just now, jackiemarie90 said:

I mean for someone who might be on the ace spectrum, this also isn't a motivating factor. I've been feeling so overwhelmed with school lately tho.

It's a trying time for lots of people right now. Not only the stress of school, but the stress caused by a pandemic and riots, etc. This has easily been the worst year since 2001. 

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, jackiemarie90 said:

A year ago, I said I was so desperate to pass Calculus, that I would suck any dick. Well, the universe was like, "Bet?" And there is someone in my current student housing who is amazing at coding, and I am falling extremely behind in my coding class that he is also taking. And he helped me with some labs already, but when we were having a house dance, I ran away from him. 🤣

So to clarify, I will not fuck anyone or suck dick for educational help, but maybe I fucking should cause then I would not fail my assignments!! 😆

odd 

6 hours ago, ghostrek said:

odd 

STFU, there is nothing odd....jackie made a hyperbolic statement, which after the opportunity arose she realized that there is no way she'd do what she thoughtlessly blurted out a while back....That's it, there is nothing odd about it.

What is odd is that I still think the calculus dude is closer to getting his dick sucked than you'll ever be even after getting a hard nope.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, bnmjy said:

I can hook you up with my brother 😉

I mean not sexually, but if you have some money he can do your coding. He's currently studying engineering.

DO NOT DO THIS if you might want to have coding be a part of your career. You're cheating no one but yourself.

I know from experience. Better to learn while failing and potentially retake the class until you pass than passing without learning what you're supposed to be learning. You're not in college because everyone around you says you need to be, you're in college because you want to be. Don't waste it.

13 hours ago, BlackNoir said:

STFU, there is nothing odd....jackie made a hyperbolic statement, which after the opportunity arose she realized that there is no way she'd do what she thoughtlessly blurted out a while back....That's it, there is nothing odd about it.

What is odd is that I still think the calculus dude is closer to getting his dick sucked than you'll ever be even after getting a hard nope.

well I'm about ready to go to the  monastery  any ways

Edited by ghostrek

Guest cockeyemonocle
On 9/15/2020 at 9:38 PM, jackiemarie90 said:

like you'd know what to do with it

On 9/15/2020 at 6:54 PM, resurrected said:

It's a trying time for lots of people right now. Not only the stress of school, but the stress caused by a pandemic and riots, etc. This has easily been the worst year since 2001. 

I think school has been exacerbating other stress as well, makes it hard to refocus. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, PhilosipherStoned said:

Meh any decent university is supposed to have tutors and extracurricular services anyway arent they. I know that always seemed like a joke to me.. I prefer to work for a living anyway as opposed to betting on a degree to open doors. 

It's harder to get help on online classes. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2020 at 10:47 PM, Cau said:

I can't work hard enough to support 100 virgins.

That's too much for one cau.

You dont have to support them, you'll be dead 

Probably might want to be more curious about wtf these 100 virgins are ... does God keep like a stack of souls that never become human so they can be virgin rewards .... or like ... are they something else 

7 minutes ago, Vamped said:

Probably might want to be more curious about wtf these 100 virgins are ... does God keep like a stack of souls that never become human so they can be virgin rewards .... or like ... are they something else 

dead babies 

mountains of 'em 

:|

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Vamped said:

You can't possibly know I won't have to support them.

Who's gonna buy the ghost food?