UnevenEdge

Come and whisper in my ear

sahockeygrl15

2 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

You knew I was going to whisper "Surf Ninjas was a great movie", didn't you?

Only vaguely related, but I watched The Wizard with Buddy the other day and about 30 minutes in we just skipped to the end....That was a bad, bad video game movie....And I didn't realize how much I disliked Fred Savage.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

Only vaguely related, but I watched The Wizard with Buddy the other day and about 30 minutes in we just skipped to the end....That was a bad, bad video game movie....And I didn't realize how much I disliked Fred Savage.

When I saw this in adulthood many years later, it was very very apparent it was a horrible movie, however I still enjoyed it anyway.

On 9/15/2020 at 8:32 AM, BlackNoir said:

I was watching way shittier movies back then for that to even register as more than a 'meh'.

5 minutes ago, BlackNoir said:

I watched a lot of shit on late night Showtime.....Keeping an eye out for "nudity" or "strong sexual content"

I secretly laughed at the idjit kids trying to make out blurry images on the Playboy channels because I was thinking to myself, 'Y'all really don't know how it's going down on Showtime after midnight'. I didn't say a word either because they totally would have gotten caught and ruined it for me. Showtime may have played some boring stuff during the day, so I think it flew under the radar until Red Shoe Diaries became popular.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DragonSinger said:

I secretly laughed at the idjit kids trying to make out blurry images on the Playboy channels because I was thinking to myself, 'Y'all really don't know how it's going down on Showtime after midnight'. I didn't say a word either because they totally would have gotten caught and ruined it for me. Showtime may have played some boring stuff during the day, so I think it flew under the radar until Red Shoe Diaries became popular.

LOL, I was abut to mention RSD....But was like "this has gotten pervy enough as it is....This is no time for series loyalty"

5 hours ago, DragonSinger said:

Sorceress, a.k.a. stuff I shouldn't have been watching late night on Showtime as a kid, but my insomniac ass would watch anything with magic in it. ANYTHING!

Oh my god I've seen enough softcore shit to recognize that idiot guy. He's the same idiot guy in every one. Not sure if I should feel pride or shame right now.