UnevenEdge

Fun isn't something one considers when reading social media reactions to Uzaki-Chan

Chapinator_X

5 minutes ago, Satou Kazuma said:

I'm out of loop, why is there an uproar over this?

She looks and acts super young but has a massive rack ..... so they think it's some sort of Pedo thing. It's pretty stupid. The anime is actually really inoffensive basic slice of life stuff.

Edited by Daos
  • Like 1

There's more to it. So many people in the US were so upset at her design, they took to Twitter and Tumblr to upload their own character designs of her to "fix" it, and they began trending. As for Monica, I really hope I don't need to repeat all the controversy around her in 2019 to you.

Edited by elfie

19 hours ago, Jman said:

The show is a pretty standard comedy about an introvert being made to do stuff by an extrovert and shenanigans ensue.  

Her big boobs offend people.

The only people I ever saw complain were the people complaining about the people who supposedly complained about her breasts. But that is par for the course for nerds. The ones who are truly offended are the ones who hate people who they claim are offended.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 1:13 PM, Chapinator-800 said:

But this... does put a smile on my face.

32F733AE-D356-4DF6-84AD-F5C70B97594E.jpeg.9b11d60e4ab91ca8dc93436d22dbc77b.jpeg

Between this and the reactions to her character design, this has been a fun season to watch people lose their shit over a slice-of-life from across all isles. 

People are also losing their shit over God of Highschool too.

Just give me my new Haikyuu already.

On 9/26/2020 at 10:44 AM, Jiro_Dreams said:

I hope the friends don’t play as big of a role in the sequel. The show was more fun when it was just Uzaki and Sakurai dunking on each other. We didn’t need three different versions of the exact same side-character trying to pair the two up. 

They better fuck.

• Like 1

On 9/10/2020 at 4:00 PM, Daos said:

She looks and acts super young but has a massive rack ..... so they think it's some sort of Pedo thing. It's pretty stupid. The anime is actually really inoffensive basic slice of life stuff.

I've NEVER heard the pedo argument? Who says this? Where? Why? She's a college student that drinks and has huge tits. What in the fuck, who is saying this? You might not wanna get other people's opinions from /a/ and MAL. 🤣

Edited by MoistDaddy

6 hours ago, MoistDaddy said:

I've NEVER heard the pedo argument? Who says this? Where? Why? She's a college student that drinks and has huge tits. What in the fuck, who is saying this? You might not wanna get other people's opinions from /a/ and MAL. 🤣

That's the main complaint against the show. If you like Uzaki you're a pedo.

They don't like the unrealistic body proportions. They don't like that she's tiny and would probably pass for elementary school age without the rack.

They don't like anything about anything =P

It's funny. My GF is college aged, short with huge tits and bothers me on a level similar to Uzaki, but you don't see people calling me a pedophile because she's 3d.

People will just shit on whatever they can get their hands on because their own lives are drab and devoid of meaning. 

This was by far the cutest thing to air this season IMO. People are just butthurt and miserable.

• Like 3