UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 130 Discussion

Just now, OwlChemist81 said:

And this is surprising...why?

We're watching battle shonen here! Isn't it probable that dragon ball would be focused on a war during it's first few seasons??

SAO definitely got better after it basically turned into a battle shonen ever since that tower arc started heh.

A simple, straightforward story.  Fighting progressively stronger enemies as they ascend a tower a la Red Ribbon General White Saga and Tower of Death.  Then allying with the former enemy to fight a greater and mutual threat.

Kirito even got sick and unable to fight.  

Spoiler

And is able to come back in the most corny way possible.  Because there is a backup memory of him inside the people that love and care about him.  Aawwww. :)

I think that maybe Reki should have just been writing shonen this whole time instead lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CountFrylock said:

the wizard king should realize that reducing everyone's pay when not everyone is some rich royal...is kinda stupid

What was really stupid was the fact that Yami and Jack took their situation and ran up a fairly enormous bar tab! Were the others buying??

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/review/black-clover/episode-130/.158592

Rating: 3 stars?? I'm surprised it wasn't a bit lower...

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

What was really stupid was the fact that Yami and Jack took their situation and ran up a fairly enormous bar tab! Were the others buying??

It’s definitely a higher score for filler that none of us were very impressed by. The highlight for me was the do you have to poop or piss confusion.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Aside from maybe william I'm not sure if the other captains would pay for yami and jack's drunken antics

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AnimationFan14 said:

It’s definitely a higher score for filler that none of us were very impressed by. The highlight for me was the do you have to poop or piss confusion.

yeah it really felt like this episode flew by as a result of that.....unfortunately it sounds like next week's episode will be more of the same

another lackluster filler episode that acts as a recap moment

On 9/6/2020 at 5:08 PM, CountFrylock said:

yeah it really felt like this episode flew by as a result of that.....unfortunately it sounds like next week's episode will be more of the same

another lackluster filler episode that acts as a recap moment

At least Shippuden's filler while never great, usually isn't recap episodes. 

• Like 1

On 9/7/2020 at 11:09 PM, AnimationFan14 said:

At least Shippuden's filler while never great, usually isn't recap episodes. 

on the upside there isn't a mountain of black clover filler to stomach like there is with naruto

there's not been too many moments i can think of where the filler became unbearable

annoying? yeah but since it's not in my face all the time  It's not that much of a problem