UnevenEdge

Naruto Shippuden Episode 308 Discussion

3 hours ago, OwlChemist81 said:

Episode 308: "Crescent Moon Light"

Even in filler hell, you can't fight the moonlight!

2:30 AM tonight, ONLY TOONAMI!!

Thanks, forgot we were back to schedule tonight otherwise I would have kept doing mine.

Edited by DangerMouse
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Can't... fight?  What?!

Is it a mental thing like Tsunade with the surgery?

Yeah.

I get that they're going for some feels tragedy here but it's still a bit weird that she's Anbu and reacts like this when the original characterization seemed to be they wanted revenge.

7 minutes ago, ben0119 said:

Has Leaf sword style gotten much screen time before now?

Nope, I think the only focused on character in the Leaf that was a sword fighter we've had other than Hayate is probably Sasuke and I don't think he ever used one until he joined Orochimaru, heh.

I guess that's why they have her as Hayate's apprecentice so that she can mainly evolve his sword skills.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Yeah.

I get that they're going for some feels tragedy here but it's still a bit weird that she's Anbu and reacts like this when the original characterization seemed to be they wanted revenge.

I can't remember that well, but maybe it got to her more and she wasn't able to go through with actually carrying out the revenge?

1 minute ago, ben0119 said:

I can't remember that well, but maybe it got to her more and she wasn't able to go through with actually carrying out the revenge?

I suppose so. Also maybe it built up after they were unable to find the person who did it. Not sure they even know it was Baki.

There was just no mention of it during her other cameos like when she was guarding Tsunade during the Pain arc, since she's one of the three surrounding her while she's doing that jutsu the whole time.

Edited by DangerMouse

15 minutes ago, DangerMouse said:

Sakura really should have no trouble with Hayate given that she can push Kakashi a little. Dude's just a jounin.

The show forgot her growth during all this time and that Hayate wouldn't be any stronger than he was when he died?  Haha.