UnevenEdge

Black Clover Page 129 Discussion

6 minutes ago, mochi said:

I WAS RIGHT WHEN I SAID SHE WOULDN'T BE PRETTY!!!!!

Hmm.  I accidentally saw some upcoming characters in my journeys of the internet.

In the previous OP the queen is the one to the left of that shot with the other 2 noble leaders.  Not even seeing anything on him and going just by the show, the one in the middle, the evil Gaara-looking fucker is clearly the Spade King.  By process of elimination, the Diamond King is on the right but in shadow.  They all seem exponentially more competent than King Clover!  We also see her in the ED and she is beautiful in both shots.  

I actually thought these were 2 different characters.  Just wait for her makeover...

NEVERMIND LOL MAKEOVER HAPPENED ALREADY I DON'T EVEN NEED THE SPOILER TAG!

https://comicbook.com/anime/amp/news/black-clover-announces-first-original-anime-arc-/

So this is what that announcement was talking about.  They announced a filler arc for this 6 month period which is a time skip in the manga.  The mangaka is part of the production.  It's supposed to help better explain the fighting system.  About as good as you can get for a filler arc!  This basically is canon but just not shown in the manga!

• Like 2