UnevenEdge

2020 Fantasy Corona Bowl

The only players I really don't like on Skiles' team are David Johnson and Sony Michel. I just don't think Michel has what it takes and he like never gets TD opportunities. DJ might revitalize in Houston but I'm not sold.

Got some really nice late round picks though. Devin Singletary is probably gonna see 250+ touches though Zack Moss is there in the Frank Gore role so bear that in mind. Fant is going to break out this year. Deebo Samuel is also gonna have a lot of targets if his foot holds up.

Scoob, I think Golden Tate and Preston Williams are going to surprise. Tate is as consistent as they come and as a end of bench WR you couldn't have done much better. Preston was one of my late round targets too, I'm thinking he get a lot of targets since there are so few receivers around him.

Le'Veon Bell should be a RB1 again except Adam Gase is worse than a wet stinky hot fart on the bus in July.

7 hours ago, Distortedreasoning said:

well auto pick could have been worse for me. 

I did some auto picks and you never know. When I won a couple of years back, that was a completely auto picked team. 

It was fun picking players.  I hung out in the chat more.  The group is an awesome group and now I’m looking forward to it, when initially I didn’t even wanna play. 😁

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

I did some auto picks and you never know. When I won a couple of years back, that was a completely auto picked team. 

It was fun picking players.  I hung out in the chat more.  The group is an awesome group and now I’m looking forward to it, when initially I didn’t even wanna play. 😁

I didn't auto pick, but I got a D+ team last year with my picks, so it really doesn't matter how you draft when the season gets going.

15 hours ago, 1pooh4u said:

im glad you joined. i wanted to do the draft but my connection at work sucks plus i didnt get out till about 2 hours after the draft started. im hoping i could turn my 3-4 years of consecutive sucking into a winning season for this league. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, scoobdog said:

Uh.... Not entirely sure, but pretty sure I was incorrectly given the Toilet Bowl Award.  I believe it's supposed to go to the winner of the lower bracket.

I'm told its the last place finisher of the consolation bracket.

45 minutes ago, panic said:

I'm told its the last place finisher of the consolation bracket.

This would need to be verified by the league commissioner,  @Codename: Jackass, but in all previous iterations, the title was given to the winner of the lower (7th seed and down) bracket.  It came up last year when there was similar confusion.

Edited by scoobdog
  • Haha 1