UnevenEdge

summerslam is tomorrow night

resurrected

and it's kind of an underwhelming card.

Sasha Banks vs. Asuka for the Raw Women's Championship

Bayley vs. Asuka for the Smackdown Women's Championship

Mandy Rose vs. Sonya Deville where the loser is getting her head shaved or leaving WWE or both. I don't know.

Street Profits vs. Andrade and Angel Garza for the Raw Tag Team Championships

Apollo Crews vs. MVP for the United States Championship

Dominick Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins in a street fight

Braun Strowman vs. The Fiend Bray Wyatt for the Universal Championship

Drew McIntyre for the WWE Championship

Who y'all got winning?

Edited by resurrected

8 minutes ago, Kudasai said:

I'll be the one that's winning because I'll be watching SummerSlam '94 instead 

Have you seen this Thunderdome shit? I saw clips from Smackdown last night and I couldn't even hardly see the wrestlers in the ring for all the monitors. 

2 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Have you seen this Thunderdome shit? I saw clips from Smackdown last night and I couldn't even hardly see the wrestlers in the ring for all the monitors. 

At least they tried, but the thing that stood out was Vince McMahon himself. Father time has really kicked his ass 

1 minute ago, Kudasai said:

At least they tried, but the thing that stood out was Vince McMahon himself. Father time has really kicked his ass 

Yeah, he looks rough. I'm gonna watch Summerslam tomorrow, but I will wait until it's over so I can fast forward through the shit I don't want to see. Which is half the card. I quit watching Raw and Smackdown when the pandemic shut down live audiences. It was just too weird. I read the highlights every week instead, but I still watch all the pay per views. 

5 minutes ago, resurrected said:

Yeah, he looks rough. I'm gonna watch Summerslam tomorrow, but I will wait until it's over so I can fast forward through the shit I don't want to see. Which is half the card. I quit watching Raw and Smackdown when the pandemic shut down live audiences. It was just too weird. I read the highlights every week instead, but I still watch all the pay per views. 

I haven't watched Raw or Smackdown in in years. I prefer wrestling podcasts over actually watching wrestling these days. It looks like the WWE title match is the only match worth while. The rest of this card I don't give a fuck about. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, resurrected said:

I've been watching mainly AEW and New Japan, because the thing is the pandemic has just solidified the problems with booking that WWE has had for years.

• Like 1

I was watching New Japan for a while. But I've completely shut down since the pandemic, apart from WWE ppv's. 

I should check out Impact Wrestling and see what the Good Brothers are up to. I'm still pissed they were released by WWE. They were finally starting to get a good push as part of the O.C. They were part of the best match of the year in my opinion, the Boneyard Match at Wrestlemania. But fuck, let's budget cut and get rid of them, but keep Tamina and Dana Brooke. 

Summerslam was actually better than I thought it would be.

Mysterio and Rollins tore it up.

Strowman and Wyatt was entertaining, as could be expected.

McIntyre and Orton was a battle.

Street Profits and Andrade and Garza wasn't terrible.

I skipped the women's matches. They were predictable enough to skip.