Jump to content
UnevenEdge
Ric

RIP Wilford Brimley

Recommended Posts

jvtuz.gif

 

His mustache will live on in all our hearts  :RoboSad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no. RIP.

I just talked about and googled him the other day because I didn't know who the diabetes guy was and if he was dead or alive.  He had an okay twitter.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn we were just talking about him on here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Poof said:

Damn we were just talking about him on here

Guess we gave him the kiss of death. Was he in Remo Williams? Damn. I totally forgot about that. Then again, I haven't watched that movie in forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dark_Cloud_Overhead said:

Guess we gave him the kiss of death. Was he in Remo Williams? Damn. I totally forgot about that. Then again, I haven't watched that movie in forever.

Yeah it's one of the three movies I knew him for besides being the diabeetus guy. Other two being The Thing and Hard Target. I feel like there is something else I'm forgetting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ric said:

Yeah it's one of the three movies I knew him for besides being the diabeetus guy. Other two being The Thing and Hard Target. I feel like there is something else I'm forgetting.

Probably Cocoon. That's the famous one. He's one of those actors where I go, "oh cool, he's in this."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh god Cocoon....I know I saw it but don't remember him in it but I was also around 6-8 when My mom rented it and I remember the cover looking cool, and it was called Cocoon, so I figured there would be some body snatching, blood spewing warfare, cqc with Xenomorphs clawing and impaling the human race and those who lived were put in the "Cocoon" to great super soldiers......

But, yeah....It wan't that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cyberbully said:

Oh god Cocoon....I know I saw it but don't remember him in it but I was also around 6-8 when My mom rented it and I remember the cover looking cool, and it was called Cocoon, so I figured there would be some body snatching, blood spewing warfare, cqc with Xenomorphs clawing and impaling the human race and those who lived were put in the "Cocoon" to great super soldiers......

But, yeah....It wan't that.

There was a sequel as well....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Radical Left said:

Again....Like most people....I thought he was already dead, so I got my mourning out the wy a long time ago.

And by mourning, you meant a half-hearted shrug?  Seriously, though, I stopped seeing him and promptly stopped thinking about him until that thread the other day and I had to think if I had heard anything about him in the meantime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...